Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost) | Syracusefan.com

Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost)

I feel like we're in a race with Pitt to have fewer players on scholarship.

They were over the scholarship limit before Clark transferred. Kithcart was kicked off the team a couple months ago. With Manigault gone, they have 12 scholarships filled for next year.

They were over the scholarship limit before Clark transferred. Kithcart was kicked off the team a couple months ago. With Manigault gone, they have 12 scholarships filled for next year.

Who? I saw a post somewhere they only expect 2 returnees. They aren't bringing anyone great I know that.

Looks like they're the next BC.

They were dumb to push Dixon out the door, didn't make sense then, doesn't make sense now.
Dixon almost made the tourney in his tourney in his first year - Vandy is in the tourney - and Stallings is losing players and finishing with a losing record

Pitt really didn't have a point guard this year and it was a huge detriment. Dixon left the cupboard bare in that regard, so not really Stalling's fault. Point guard (as we know all too well) is by far the most critical position on the floor. I despise Pitt as much as any team, but if Pitt had a legit pg this year, they would've been dramatically better.

kareem said the "goat" was one of the best he ever played with or against.

Tyus Battle was sick and SU didn't get motivated to play until the second half.

I think that second part can be said about a hell of a lot of our games.

tyus battle getting sick kept us from the trifecta. top three in minutes played in the ACC conference.

Excellent.

We can't let up though. This is the time to crush them once and for all. I would support the resumption of nuclear testing if it were limited to the Pitt campus. Now is a good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom