Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost)

that enormous Nix dude just be default might have to be the focal point of their offense...

or did he transfer too?

They're not grad transfers. They have to sit out anywhere they go.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but didn't Pittsburgh put an ACC block on Johnson's release, regardless if he has to sit out?

We don't know the whole schedule yet, do we? Would be nice to play them twice again. No reason we should lose to them.

that enormous Nix dude just be default might have to be the focal point of their offense...

or did he transfer too?

Your wish is Kevin Stallings command. Nix transferred earlier today.

I believe that's five Pitt transfers this offseason now (Cam Johnson, Damon Wilson, Rozelle Nix, Crisshawn Clark, and Corey Manigault).

Pitt has eight players on it's roster right now and they return three players from this past season's team. Ryan Luther is the only ACC caliber player of the three. The other two are Jonathan Milligan, who isn't a power conference player, and Zach Smith, who is a former walk on who they gave a scholarship to.

Wonder if the regret pushing Dixon out of town.

They must! The powers that be gave into pressure from fans, alums, boosters and whatever and forgot that its Pitt basketball. Now after a bad 1st season with Stallings they have had a mass exodus of players and nothing special coming in. Its like they are in a situation where they have to keep Stallings for another couple seasons to see what he can do with his own players even though they all know its going to fail.

When you force out Jamie Dixon (who I couldn't stand but could certainly coach) and wind up with Kevin Stallings its a huge fail from day one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom