Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Entire Pitt team to transfer (almost)

They must! The powers that be gave into pressure from fans, alums, boosters and whatever and forgot that its Pitt basketball. Now after a bad 1st season with Stallings they have had a mass exodus of players and nothing special coming in. Its like they are in a situation where they have to keep Stallings for another couple seasons to see what he can do with his own players even though they all know its going to fail.

When you force out Jamie Dixon (who I couldn't stand but could certainly coach) and wind up with Kevin Stallings its a huge fail from day one.

Hiring Stallings just boggled my mind. He was already on the hot seat at Vanderbilt! Some of his recruiting classes seemed to be rated pretty highly at Vandy but the results sure didn't seem to show on the court as much as it seemed like they should have.

I think my new main requirement for JB's eventual successor is to make sure his former job actually still wants him.

Hiring Stallings just boggled my mind. He was already on the hot seat at Vanderbilt! Some of his recruiting classes seemed to be rated pretty highly at Vandy but the results sure didn't seem to show on the court as much as it seemed like they should have.

Hiring Stallings was basically met with laughing and head scratching by any semi knowledgeable college bball fan.

If he wanted to Stallings could take the UNC job tomorrow. Such hypocritical BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom