Eric Dungey in the XFL | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Eric Dungey in the XFL

I read somewhere the XFL will let fans on field after game to take photos and get autographs from players. I live in Tampa and Dallas plays Tampa on 3/21. I will go on the field that day and shake ED's hand and thank him for all he did for SU football.

It’s not a bad product but I gotta not watch much tbh

Dang, why did they get my hopes up then back down so quickly

I read somewhere the XFL will let fans on field after game to take photos and get autographs from players. I live in Tampa and Dallas plays Tampa on 3/21. I will go on the field that day and shake ED's hand and thank him for all he did for SU football.

based on his tweet last week, that would prolly make his day. Tell him him we all said hey

Not nearly enough Opie and Anthony in this version.

Hope Dungey plays tomorrow and takes over the starting spot.

The XFL yesterday was the best product I’ve seen compared to the rest that have tried to exist except ofcourse the NFL.. That was not bad football.

I think the biggest difference is the QB play.

I will be watching XFL Football. I really hope that includes Dungey at some point.

There is a demand for it and these leagues can go, this one has the best chance to do so.

Bad choice.

Dungey would be an MVP in that league. Kid was born for the XFL.
Yet he was just beat out by a nobody.

invoking Board Rule #2 here...

Leave the talent evaluating to the talent evaluators.

I’ve given u all my report, now please read it

Yet he was just beat out by a nobody.

invoking Board Rule #2 here...

Leave the talent evaluating to the talent evaluators.

I’ve given u all my report, now please read it
He missed practice time due to injury right out the gate ... May have something to do with decision

They'd have had a shot at winning this game if Eric played QB. Nelson is horrible. Can't throw the deep ball and has no accuracy.

Does anyone have a final stat line for Dungey ?

I’m can’t find a box score anywhere ... maybe the XFL is too eXtreme for box scores ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom