Escape From Danneamora | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Escape From Danneamora

I was amazed they were allowed to film in the north yard at Dannemora. I’ve been there (as an employee.. just to clarify) , and it was one of the harriest places I have ever been.
I think I read somewhere they used like real inmates/locals for a lot of the filming
Idk

I will say I kinda felt bad for Paul dano’s Character. I know I shouldn’t but the other dude was such a phck up he could’ve made it on his own.

Lol. They’re mere miles away from freedom and the guy’s number one priority is getting hammered.

Lol. They’re mere miles away from freedom and the guy’s number one priority is getting hammered.
Lol right? Like dude sweat out the shakes for two days and you can get loaded for the next 20 years

This program documents how extremely urgent that America needs a wall barrier whatever beteen USA and Canada. Thank god the weather sucks in Canada or else there would be hordes of Americans claiming asylum from Quebec to British Columbia.

I was amazed they were allowed to film in the north yard at Dannemora. I’ve been there (as an employee.. just to clarify) , and it was one of the harriest places I have ever been.

You intern there?

I thought the accents were pretty close to be honest. The scenery shots were stunning, I would bet that at least 75% of the people that live downstate have no idea how beautiful the rest of NY is. When Tilly bought the boston creme and kruller from the donut shop, that definitely is a regional thing.

I also find it funny that there was an issue with Tilly's sex scenes, it let the viewer get an understanding of her mental state and character. The real life Joyce Mitchell had a miserable childhood, she also is a serial liar.

Thought the best episode was 6 when we got a look at why Matt and Sweat ended up in jail. It left me stunned. The fade away shot of Tilly at the end was fitting.

Vulture has a side by side comparison for each main character and their real life counterpart with a brief synopsis for each.

How Escape at Dannemora Actors Compare to Their Real-life Counterparts

Edit: Patricia Arquette gained 40 pounds for the role.

You intern there?
Reminds me of a MASH episode
Hawkeye and Trapper are trying to convince Henry to not capitulate to Frank and Hotlips.

Hawkeye: "If you do that Henry, we'll tell everybody that your brother's in prison."
Henry: " My brother's a warden."
Trapper: "We won't tell them that."

I thought the accents were pretty close to be honest. The scenery shots were stunning, I would bet that at least 75% of the people that live downstate have no idea how beautiful the rest of NY is. When Tilly bought the boston creme and kruller from the donut shop, that definitely is a regional thing.

I also find it funny that there was an issue with Tilly's s e x scenes, it let the viewer get an understanding of her mental state and character. The real life Joyce Mitchell had a miserable childhood, she also is a serial liar.

Thought the best episode was 6 when we got a look at why Matt and Sweat ended up in jail. It left me stunned. The fade away shot of Tilly at the end was fitting.

Vulture has a side by side comparison for each main character and their real life counterpart with a brief synopsis for each.

How Escape at Dannemora Actors Compare to Their Real-life Counterparts

Edit: Patricia Arquette gained 40 pounds for the role.

Driving up through Old Forge and then to Lake Placid in the summer or fall when the leaves are turning is incredible. Lots of lakes and bodies of water, mountains, trees...just incredibly scenic. I love that stretch of the Adirondacks the most.

Driving up through Old Forge and then to Lake Placid in the summer or fall when the leaves are turning is incredible. Lots of lakes and bodies of water, mountains, trees...just incredibly scenic. I love that stretch of the Adirondacks the most.
It really is unique and amazing. I almost don’t want people to know about it. I show pictures to people out here in Cali and they’re genuinely surprised

Were you there for visitor’s day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom