ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Post Malone picking would kind of be like when they named the scoreboard at Al Bundys high school after Terry Bradshaw because he attended Polk High for two months.
Right? He moved when he was like 10. Doesn’t count.

I feel like the delay helps us, I just don’t see them passing up Penn state Michigan.

Yeah - but what a dick kick to those programs if we get it. I'll look forward to the sour grapes from the pedo fans on my timeline.

Do you think ESPN is using Expedia to book rooms and looking for the cheapest rate?

Their wives are in all the apps right now trying to find rates
It would be a riot if someone presented Desmond Howard with a "GO BLUE" banner that's been in hiding for over 20 years.
I'd rather they bring it and burned it in the backdrop live as they were showing all the signs.

Post Malone picking would kind of be like when they named the scoreboard at Al Bundys high school after Terry Bradshaw because he attended Polk High for two months.
Kind of yea..but he does show love from time to time. He has a NY state tattoo behind his ear with a star over Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom