Class of 2024 - F Damarius Owens (OH) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 F Damarius Owens (OH) Offered

I have not. I'll ask my guy about it :) If Damarius happens to commit to SU, I can't imagine Marcus would be in play for 2024 at that point, but I don't know that for sure.
I believe Adams has every intention of being a one-and-done. Come for 2023 and then go Pro, opening up his spot for Owens in 2024.

And if he wants to showcase his talents to get drafted in one year, given his play style, Cuse is the place.

As long as we get Adams I’ll be fine. It sucks that we might not get Owens, but Adams is the better player. It’s just how it is sometimes I guess. But hopefully (long shot) we’ll get Adams for 23 and he’ll stay a year, and then we’ll get Owens for 24.

Damarius should go where he feels he has the best chance to play year 1. With the transfer portal, college players now have two transfer opportunities; either after the first or second year due to lack of playing time (Symir/Mounir) or during their final season as a grad transfer (Jimmy/Swider).

I do not have a ton of inside intel here, so a bit of speculation, but my sense is that Damarius is headed to Marquette. He didn't OV to VT, and I believe that Syracuse has backed off some in his recruitment. I could be completely off base here though.

I do not have a ton of inside intel here, so a bit of speculation, but my sense is that Damarius is headed to Marquette. He didn't OV to VT, and I believe that Syracuse has backed off some in his recruitment. I could be completely off base here though.

I think it’s Marquette too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom