yes no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcsu

Living Legend
little Puke and his two cents on Kentucky and NC

Stop with the gottlieb threads, please!

Stop caring about what he says.

I voted "yes". F Gottleib. End of thread. End of discussion. Thanks for playing.

He is such a whiny little brat i really cant stand the guy. I have no idea how he remains employed

I'm confused. I thought Gottlieb was a G, not an F.

Gottlieb just killed it on the ESPN selection show. He may take shots at Syracuse from time to time (probably for fun), but after Bilas he's the best analyst they have.

He is such a whiny little brat i really cant stand the guy. I have no idea how he remains employed

Simple... people like you worry about what he says. Thus, he is relevant. Thus, ESPN pays him a lot of money.

Stop with the gottlieb threads, please!

Stop caring about what he says.

What is funny is the repetitive bashing of Gottlieb threads, within Gottlieb threads, when nearly all Gottlieb threads contain "Gottlieb" in the title. People are compelled to read rather than easily ignore them. So much psychology going on, as Moqui noted.

You will never see any counter bashing of posters in a Jimmy Dykes thread. I think everybody can't stand him.

Gottlieb just killed it on the ESPN selection show. He may take shots at Syracuse from time to time (probably for fun), but after Bilas he's the best analyst they have.

Agreed. Gottlieb was a machine dissecting matchups. He and Bilas know their stuff, obviously.

He killed it? Are you kidding me? He picked, I think, three 13 seeds to win and advance. lol. He's crazy. Two being Davidson over Louisville and Belmont over Georgetown? We'll see how good he is because I'm playing all his picks in my pool.

Frankly he has nothing to lose with wild picks if he actually hits on a couple he'll look like a genius and when he misses he'll just shrug his shoulders and noone will even remember.

I find myself agreeing with him 8 out of 10 times!

If you were a democrat, would you continue to listen to Rush Limbaugh after you got offended by his show a couple times? Stop watching when Doug is on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom