f4 thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

f4 thread

With Michigan’s win (and I was a rooting for Loyola) and if Nova beats Kansas, I will win my pool. And I just talked everyone into $10/bracket this year.

Heh heh.

Heh heh heh.

Nice. Me too!

With Michigan’s win (and I was a rooting for Loyola) and if Nova beats Kansas, I will win my pool. And I just talked everyone into $10/bracket this year.

Heh heh.

Heh heh heh.

Very similar situation . Talked a bunch of people into a pool this year and stand to win two bones if Kansas wins tonight or Michigan wins Monday...

Yup and it isn’t like they came out of nowhere. Solid all year especially post-January. Not a lot of 4* guys and think about all the players they have lost recently. Impressive. Most recently their two leaders in Irvin/Walton and DJ Wilson declaring early for the draft.

Poole, Simpson, and Wagner are all 4 star guys. Robinson was a find, as was Abdur Rahkman. He’s got a good class coming in this year too.

Who cares if they only scored 57 points, so much MOTION and MOVEMENT.

In fairness LUC was one of the only teams in the country that averaged or exceeded 50% from the floor, 40% from three and 70% from the FT line. Our #s were nowhere near the same area code.

I thought the Ramblers fell apart at the end but Michigan is a very good defensive team and deserve plenty of credit.

The refs did a good job of letting them play. Hardly any touch fouls and no BS charges either.

Heh heh.

Heh heh heh.

If KU beats Nova I will win two decent sized pools no matter what happens in the championship game. Nobody picked Michigan to win it all in either pool and I have them losing to KU in both pools. Not feeling all that confident and probably should have hedged with a Nova money line bet. Oh well.

Oh the internet...
Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 8.45.12 PM.png

We have had some bad blowouts in recent final 4 weekends. It seems that once a team is down, it no longer has the energy to come back.

Villanova on pace to win by 104 points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom