f4 thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

f4 thread

Graham commited to VCU and then he decommited and became a hot commodity late in the cycle and chose Kansas.

The Brunson story RF2044 told the board was way more depressing.
Not VCU, and it was late in the cycle: right after Ennis declared and brought down the entire program. No one wanted four guards on the roster.

Not VCU, and it was late in the cycle: right after Ennis declared and brought down the entire program. No one wanted four guards on the roster.
Your right it was Appalachian State not VCU.
Graham is what we hope Howard Washington is as a Senior.

14 with nine to play is not anywhere close to insurmountable.

And Quinerly too. Who are they losing? Brunson? They’ll have a full roster. Apparently Jay Wright doesn’t know that he should hold a couple of schollies back each year just in case.
If Nova wins it all, many of their players may leave. Likely Brunson and Bridges. A real chance Spellman goes. Maybe even Paschall.

Nope. They will have beat only three Big 12 teams. We beat FIVE of them (Mizzou, Okie State, OU, Texas, KU)

Not just 5, the TOP 5 of the conference. :)

I still have the shirt, BTW.

They’re going to drop 90 on a #1 seed in the F4. Impressive.

ETA: 100?

Last edited:
If Nova wins it all, many of their players may leave. Likely Brunson and Bridges. A real chance Spellman goes. Maybe even Paschall.
People thought that two years ago but they all returned.

Meanwhile at Syracuse, it's a foregone conclusion that our sophomore shooting guard will not be back despite being absent on every mock draft publication. Such is life as an Orange fan, I guess.

At least we have a Top 10 player coming in.

Meanwhile at Syracuse, it's a foregone conclusion that our sophomore shooting guard will not be back despite being absent on every mock draft publication. Such is life as an Orange fan, I guess.

Check again in a couple of weeks.

I can imagine how nuts this board would get if we played them since we'd stay in the zone no matter what.

So far Kansas has stayed in m2m

The top mock draft pub has him 1st round.

They’ve got a great class coming in. They’ll win 30 games next year to add to whoever is there.

All the Villanova starters made at least 2 3pt shots and none of them shot less than 33%. Good for them. I like Jay (and I don't want him coming here because it is too hard to recreate success from some place else) and I like Villanova - a school very similar to Cuse in several ways. Sure we may lose a Cole Swider to them every now and then but it is not a game shifter, and UConn falling off the map more than makes up for it.

One does wonder why we had 4 good 3pt shooters last season and couldn't make the NCAA.

They toyed with zone in the first half but got smoked.
Actually, Nova failed to score 3 or 4 consecutive trips vs the zone, and KU scored 7 straight. Which led to a timeout, and a reminder from Wright on zone offense.

All the Villanova starters made at least 2 3pt shots and none of them shot less than 33%. Good for them. I like Jay (and I don't want him coming here because it is too hard to recreate success from some place else) and I like Villanova - a school very similar to Cuse in several ways. Sure we may lose a Cole Swider to them every now and then but it is not a game shifter, and UConn falling off the map more than makes up for it.

One does wonder why we had 4 good 3pt shooters last season and couldn't make the NCAA.

Little commitment to D would be one of the reasons.

as good as JB has been he's never put together a run like jay wright and Villanova the past couple years. hat's off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom