f4 thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

f4 thread

And Quinerly too. Who are they losing? Brunson? They’ll have a full roster. Apparently Jay Wright doesn’t know that he should hold a couple of schollies back each year just in case.
Seriously...replacing Brunson with Quinerly and Bridges with Swider. Booth and Paschall will be graduating, but still have another year left to play, can’t imagine them going anywhere.

They aren’t coming down anytime soon.

Self should switch to zone. Nothing else is working for them to stop the threes.

I can imagine how nuts this board would get if we played them since we'd stay in the zone no matter what.

From the Kansas board "Its like an entire team of Gerry McNamaras"..,
And I wouldn't expect Nova to stay so hot in the 2nd half. Does Nova have a Hakim Warrick on their roster just in case.

From the Kansas board "Its like an entire team of Gerry McNamaras"..,
Then we’d have a whole different quote...”without ten Gerrys we wouldn’t have won 100 bleeping games!”

I remember going to watch SU play Nova at the Wells Fargo Center six years ago. This was the SU team that lost to OSU in the E8 and was completely loaded. Nova had nothing and we killed them. At the time a friend of mine was the Asst AD at Villanova and before the game he introduced me to their main recruit coming in the next year - Ryan Arcidiacano. Not exactly an imposing figure. I remember feeling kind of sorry for Nova and thinking they're going nowhere fast. Oops.

Everytime I watch Brunson play I laugh we didn’t offer him seriously when he and his dad wanted to come here.
Villanova shows you shooting and effort on the offensive glass win games.

I will say our defensive system works as well but we need offense to win 6 games in March.

I can imagine how nuts this board would get if we played them since we'd stay in the zone no matter what.
They wouldn't hit like this against our zone. They couldn't spread us out the
way they are Kansas.

'Nova taking 26 first half 3's out of their entire total shots of 33 is just more proof that the college 3 desperately needs to be moved back to the distance in this year's NIT games. I mean, for Pete's sake, the frigging women's 3 point shots are the same distance as the men's...laughable.

On an aside, 'Nova is going to be just as formidable again next year as according to the pre-game introduction's, they have no seniors. I know Mikal Bridges is gone, but wow. If they win the title this year, which it appears very likely, that gives them 3 titles. If they haven't already passed us, they certainly will with that 3rd title.

Everytime I watch Brunson play I laugh we didn’t offer him seriously when he and his dad wanted to come here.
Villanova shows you shooting and effort on the offensive glass win games.

I will say our defensive system works as well but we need offense to win 6 games in March.
And Graham was at Brewster with McCullough.

'Nova taking 26 first half 3's out of their entire total shots of 33 is just more proof that the college 3 desperately needs to be moved back to the distance in this year's NIT games. I mean, for Pete's sake, the frigging women's 3 point shots are the same distance as the men's...laughable.

If they move the line back we may never make a 3 ever again.

And Graham was at Brewster with McCullough.
Graham commited to VCU and then he decommited and became a hot commodity late in the cycle and chose Kansas.

The Brunson story RF2044 told the board was way more depressing.

On an aside, 'Nova is going to be just as formidable again next year as according to the pre-game introduction's, they have no seniors. I know Mikal Bridges is gone, but wow. If they win the title this year, which it appears very likely, that gives them 3 titles. If they haven't already passed us, they certainly will with that 3rd title.

Ha...started a separate thread on this at the same time as your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom