FAB - From the horses mouth | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

FAB - From the horses mouth

still on Jack Daniels waiting for the final word...mean verdict...if it is much longer from now it wont matter as i will be out of this world in no pain and not able to celebrate the good news...
You're a big Jackie Daniels fan too?

just waiting for jake or bees to go all lee corso on us...

I just got off the Bees Phone here at headquarters. He said that Fab will never play again...in the old SU uniform. ;)

...thought new uni was for 1 game only this year...what is the regular uni going to be...

Relax fellas: You willingly signed up as Cuse fans for life, we sold our souls back in 2003.

We do drama better than anyone now.

Don't count the chicken before they hatch young man.

Thanks for shattering my hopes again Francis.

Or is it Psycho?

Yes that is a random Stripes referance.

So help me lighten up.

This is absurd. How can we not know by now? Nancy and Darryl need to resign.
I wouldnt say they need to resign but it is a little crazy that a hearing apparantly took place yesterday and we still dont know the outcome. Hoping this means good news. If the appeal was denied, why the delay?

You're a big Jackie Daniels fan too?
yes i am

thumbnail.aspx

my thoughts of a happy ending!

I'd like to take a page from Carmelo and thank myself, for successfully dropping two relatively obscure South Park references today.

Still hoping it works out.

By fab not doing his work i have done no work by being on here ...what a vicious cycle

..how is it possible we know nothing...nothing at all...it is like the communications network, system, and sports writers, analysists etc have dropped from the face of the earth...NOTHING...I know nothing except that my JD bottle is nearly empty and there is no way to drive for more...need an answer...whole day is been shot...shots of JD

Relax fellas: You willingly signed up as Cuse fans for life, we sold our souls back in 2003.

We do drama better than anyone now.

See, this is one of those things they should mention when you go on a campus tour! I never knew the fanbase had sold their collective souls 4 years before I decided I wanted to attend class and obsess over every minutiae of sports at SU.

..how is it possible we know nothing...nothing at all...it is like the communications network, system, and sports writers, analysists etc have dropped from the face of the earth...NOTHING...I know nothing except that my JD bottle is nearly empty and there is no way to drive for more...need an answer...whole day is been shot...shots of JD
SHOT SHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODYYYYYYY

In all seriousness, I agree What is going on!? How do we not know anything yet. Syracuse University is like the CIA lately with Edelin, AO, now this. Misinformation, no communication, covert ops in G'town uniforms. Its crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom