September 7 Fordham Bronx, N.Y.
September 14 Bye Week
September 21 Stony Brook Villanova, Pa.
September 28 Penn Villanova, Pa.
October 5 William & Mary Villanova, Pa.
October 12 Towson Towson, Md.
October 19 New Hampshire Durham, N.H.
October 26 Maine Villanova, Pa.
November 2 James Madison Harrisonburg, Va.
November 9 Rhode Island Kingston, R.I.
November 16 Bye Week
November 23 Delaware Villanova, Pa.
Do FCS only play 11 games?

It's not nova..
2013 VILLANOVA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
August 30 Boston College Boston, Mass.
September 7 Fordham Bronx, N.Y.
September 14 Bye Week
September 21 Stony Brook Villanova, Pa.
September 28 Penn Villanova, Pa.
October 5 William & Mary Villanova, Pa.
October 12 Towson Towson, Md.
October 19 New Hampshire Durham, N.H.
October 26 Maine Villanova, Pa.
November 2 James Madison Harrisonburg, Va.
November 9 Rhode Island Kingston, R.I.
November 16 Bye Week
November 23 Delaware Villanova, Pa.

It could still be. They only have 11 games scheduled. If the game is listed as TBA.

boston college was scheduled to play stonybrook week 1 maybe they are coming to the dome again?there was talk of pitt and bc switching fcs games so pitt would play stonybrook and bc play nova but since there playing old dominion maybe stonybrook to visit

boston college was scheduled to play stonybrook week 1 maybe they are coming to the dome again?there was talk of pitt and bc switching fcs games so pitt would play stonybrook and bc play nova but since there playing old dominion maybe stonybrook to visit
Wow. You are good.

I like it. The Seawolves instead of the SeaHawks.

Let the Wagner and GTown teams combine rosters, and play them as one team. Enough schollies to be bowl counting! Solved! :cool:

theACCDN Less than 1 hour until the 2014 ACC Football Schedule is announced! Watch the #ACCLive Release Show here ow.ly/i2acx

I think they meant the 2013 scedule...Supposedly with commentary from Swofford.

The Big East just announced their 2017 schedule. Opening night features East Carolina vs. Tulsa.

i'm getting nervous...
th
billy-wagner-2009-8-24-13-42-33.jpg

th
1343392h600.jpg

Friday Afternoon, on FoxSports 2 ESPN3.11. :D

ESPN3.11 the new micro Internet TV provider when content isn't worthy for ESPN3. A new innovative way to broadcast nnnnnnnnnnnnBE games with randomly placed fan tablets filming the action along with commentary by Mike Congemi.

you would think the 12th opponent would have offiicailly leaked with confirmation

you would think the 12th opponent would have offiicailly leaked with confirmation

Hearing it is Wagner, not my usual sources so I dont want to jump to conclusion but man what a disaster if true.

Mega Likes for the guy who gives us the games the quickest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom