FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FB Schedule To Be Released At 3:00

No Thursday night games for Cuse, per Mcmurphy. May be 1 or 2 Friday night games though

Brett McMurphy @McMurphyESPN
ACC Thursday night games: Clemson at NC State; VT at GT; UM at UNC; GT at Clemson. Labor Day: FSU at Pitt

Just thought I would pass this along because it means the Clemson schedule previously reported is inaccurate and we may not be coming to Cuse on September 14th.

Wake Forest at Syracuse 11/2

They inadvertantly relesed it early LOL

h/t MattSarz

ACC Thursday night games: Clemson at NC State; VT at GT; UM at UNC; GT at Clemson. Labor Day: FSU at Pitt

Just thought I would pass this along because it means the Clemson schedule previously reported is inaccurate and we may not be coming to Cuse on September 14th.
Thanks. Looking forward to your visit.

If the 12th game is a FCS that is a bowl eligible win, then he keeps his job.

If the 12th game is a home game against any FBS, then he keeps his job unless he gave up 2+ future away games as part of the deal.

If the 12th game is a FCS that is not a bowl eligible win, immediate firing, no severance.

If the 12th game is a road game, replace him, but I'd be open to a small severance if we get a Dome return game locked in.

My guess is it will be Missouri redux. Away BCS game with no return because that's just the way it goes with this program.

My guess is it will be Missouri redux. Away BCS game with no return because that's just the way it goes with this program.

That would mean a 5 game home schedule again, not sure Frazier would survive that fiasco again. Hope Gross has room in his email if theres only 5 home games.

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Boise State & Virginia announce home/home series; Sept. 26, 2015 at Virginia; Sept. 23, 2017 at Boise

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN
Boise State & Virginia announce home/home series; Sept. 26, 2015 at Virginia; Sept. 23, 2017 at Boise

David Teel@DavidTeelatDP
#UVa plays UCLA and Boise in 2015, Stanford and Boise in 17.

I'd rather see a TBA than see Wagner.
As would I, but my point is that Syracuse has caused the delay in the ACC's announcement and it wouldn't shock me if Syracuse even with the additional time hadn't fixed the problem. My goodness just find a 1-AA from a scholly conference give them 500k and if they have to dump an opponent give that opponent Wagner and be done with it.

Good catch Mark that means we have atleast 2 November home games Nov.2nd Wake Forest and Friday Nov. 29 against Boston College

Good catch Mark that means we have atleast 2 November home games Nov.2nd Wake Forest and Friday Nov. 29 against Boston College

I like the back loading of the weaker ACC teams in November as well.

The only thing that gives me comfort is that I don't think anyone had availability. Now if we travel to Western Kentucky, unemployment goes up by 1.

Too bad we can't get Western Kentucky here. At least with Petrino as the HC, there's at least a minimal story line.

I'm going to toot the hell out of my own horn when I said in the ACC schedule thread that I was betting on Monday. Toot mother ' TOOT!

Thanks, but we already knew that.

I'm going to toot the hell out of my own horn when I said in the ACC schedule thread that I was betting on Monday. Toot mother ' TOOT!
Toot toot! Now tell me the schedule

Could be but I doubt it. Like I posted a couple weeks ago when everyone was saying Clemson on 9/14, I was told the 14th would be an OOC in the Dome. Now of course, that may have been Wagner then someone in the AD office said "oh sheet, that wouldn't count" and they could have had to change it.

Shame we can't get a return game on Mizz. Would love to beat those overrated puppy mill staters again.

Another drip for the schedule since Wake Forest is on a Saturday, Boston College is on a Friday every year and the Clemson game won't be played on a Friday, we can conclude that Pitt@Syracuse will be on a Friday again this year since BC and SU will each host 1 Friday night game a year and play the day after Thanksgiving. So you can pencil Pitt either on September 27th, October 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th.

Well that would make a nice realignment rumor but no...

1. InsideCarolina@InsideCarolina
  2. Why? Recruiting value? RT @DavidTeelatDP: In upcoming seasons, UVa FB plays BYU, Oregon, UCLA, Stanford and Boise State.

1. 16 minsDavid Teel@DavidTeelatDP
    @InsideCarolina Can't imagine that's it. UVa's scheduler used to work in Pac-12.

It feels like UVA needs a Western Campus. UVA just finished series' with Colorado State, USC, Wyoming, and a game with Idaho. We played Fresno State in a bowl game. We can't make up our mind whether we want in the PAC 12 or the Mountain West.

It's not nova..
2013 VILLANOVA FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
August 30 Boston College Boston, Mass.
September 7 Fordham Bronx, N.Y.
September 14 Bye Week
September 21 Stony Brook Villanova, Pa.
September 28 Penn Villanova, Pa.
October 5 William & Mary Villanova, Pa.
October 12 Towson Towson, Md.
October 19 New Hampshire Durham, N.H.
October 26 Maine Villanova, Pa.
November 2 James Madison Harrisonburg, Va.
November 9 Rhode Island Kingston, R.I.
November 16 Bye Week
November 23 Delaware Villanova, Pa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors