FBI Hoops Trial starting | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

FBI Hoops Trial starting

Worth following this thread...Arizona needs to get hammered...also implies that larrananga had some knowledge of littles recruitment but no proof...also says on wire tap patino had no knowledge of payment but assistant might have. Good stuff!

Although I'm sure Pitino knew and played it safe...this was a text exchange.

Don’t think anything happens to Arizona, Kansas or Kentucky.

Different rules for different schools. (See North Carolina)
"Aw shucks Roy" has been quoted as saying he doesn't know anything about what is going on with the current description of payoffs. He says he has never been asked by a recruit for money.

He says he has never been asked by a recruit for money
I'm 99.9% certain that he has never been asked for money by a recruit. Holy Heyzeus, the scam that these guys have going on is ridiculous.

"Hey, Mr. Booster, yeah, between you me and this fencepost, we're really interested this kid. We'd love to have him on our team next season."

*frantic whirlwind of cash changing hands*

"UNC has really been showing me a lot of love, lately, but I don't have favorite really."

*frantic whirlwind of cash changing hands*

"I'm honored to commit to UNC and the great program that they have there."

Justice isn't coming to KU, UK or Zona. I really hope people aren't expecting that. They will be so disappointed. It's like thinking UNC was going to get punished for committing academic fraud for 30 years.

441B0EE2-EDDB-40BB-998D-A1F364E6087D.jpeg

Heads gotta roll after this.

Miller might have dodged a bullet over the off-season, but he has to go down after this. Ditto several other serial cheaters.

And I hope they do -- time for this cesspool to pull some victims down for venturing too close to the waters.
nah gon happen unless more serious evidence come out.

How are these coaches supposed to know what AAU coaches and shoe company reps are doing with basketball prospects? They're not mind readers.
Don’t think anything happens to Arizona, Kansas or Kentucky.

Different rules for different schools. (See North Carolina)
Arizona is more like us than Kansas or Kentucky. They are just below blue blood status.

just so were all on the same page, this isn't book richardson's trial. thats where we will probably get a good idea on miller (although we all know he's a cheat along with self and the rest of them)

espn ran a report some time ago saying the feds had miller on wiretap discussing $100k payment. we shall find that out soon enough. this trial is about adidas guys.

Its gonna get real interesting when the Defense starts calling witnesses, particularly Gatto and Dawkins. Their defense is that the schools were witting participants and therefore could not be victims. They will have to name names to prove the schools were aware.
This is where stuff could start coming out about Nike schools. They’ll need to defend themselves and say they had to pay players in order to compete with Nike.

but..but..but..what if they want to come back after I've already recruited someone in their place? That's a YOU problem Kal.. Figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom