Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Festivus - Time for Syracusefan's Annual Airing of Grievances

1.Dino Babers saying got to have Faith, yet many basketball fans not having enough.
There was a time on this board where we believed we will win every game no matter what.
Now we have posts I have a bad feeling about tonight we are going to lose.
I vote all those threads get deleted not locked asap. Nobody here wants to hear about how you guessed right, thats what the prediction thread is for.

2. Hippocrites who support a serial killer but are embarrassed to wear a shirt honoring him as a serial killer, or sign a document that they honor him as one and agreed with his actions. Sorry to much reality tv.

Last edited:
People that say "good on you" good on me? What the heck does that mean? Do I have something good on me? Leftover pie? Can I eat it?

Just say "good job, dude"

Dude. If you pick apart most American idioms you're gonna get nonsense.

My pet peeve is that everything defaults to being served with cheese on it. Even when you tell them you don't want it. Somehow, the only mistake they're capable of making is the cheese thing. Bastids.

Oh, and those GMC commercials. "Rembrandt," "Nothing but net," and "Sharp dressed man." Horrendous writing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom