Argentina
USA

Brazil
Netherlands
Germany
Argentina

Brazil
Germany

Brazil sticking with my Fantasy pick but i can see the Germans winning it.

Tuesday will be 1 hell of a Happy Hour!!!

How did Hulk get that in?! Edit: Ah. Well yes, using your hands does make that easier. No goal.

These past couple of minutes have been insane!! Two tremendous saves by Chile!

Brazil's got this in ET I think

All Chile needed was one crank on goal. They owned stoppage time but could not get a shot off. One of those guys had to give it a try. Instead they were passing for the perfect shot. Just kick it!

This does not look like the Brazil teams of old. No way they win this tourney the way they played today. Yes, Chile is a pretty good team, but Brazil had no chemistry, passing was off and couldn't find anyone other than Hulk to provide a spark.

Is that goal regulation size or what?! First the crossbar than the post in pk's for Chile. They got their chance but couldn't take it

Good call
e32ec670-feeb-11e3-b87b-8576ba47f2a6_BrO_SS7IAAADaD_.png

As much as it would have been nice to see Chile pull it out, I'm really really looking forward to Brazil v. Colombia provided they take care of business right now. Colombia and Brazil seem like mirror images, although Colombia may be even more explosive.

Brazil were lucky today but they just don't look scary. Fred/Jo both have been awful. Hulk is all hype but played okay today that team is all about Neymar if he is on they score easily if he is contained they aren't scary.
I hope Columbia beat them and I am glad the USA is on the other side of them. I think of the top teams more are on he Brazil side of the bracket.
The USA are the 4th best team on their side IMO behind. Argentina,Holland, Belgium.

Brazil were lucky today but they just don't look scary. Fred/Jo both have been awful. Hulk is all hype but played okay today that team is all about Neymar if he is on they score easily if he is contained they aren't scary.
I hope Columbia beat them and I am glad the USA is on the other side of them. I think of the top teams more are on he Brazil side of the bracket.
The USA are the 4th best team on their side IMO behind. Argentina,Holland, Belgium.
Germany and Colombia are the best sides I've seen hands down. You are spot-on about Neymar being the whole key to Brazil but I don't like the one man bands at the business end of the tournament.

Belgium and Man City captain Vincent Kompany status is up in air for the USA match. Belgium is already down 2 defenders so losing Kompany as well would be a blow to their defense.

If I was Klinsmann the change I would make is to sit Kyle Beckerman and put in Mix Distroud and take offense pressure from Michael Bradley and tell Bradley just worry about defending. We can't continue playing a 4-5-1 against these good teams. Beckerman has been okay but was exposed against Germany I felt. Mix could give Dempsey some support and stretch our offense and if Jozy can be option we could score against a Belgium back line that could be inexperienced.

Just checked an old predictions thread to make sure that I mentioned Colombia pre-tournament as my team to make a surprise run.

Honestly, wouldn't shock me if they beat Brazil. Rodriguez has played the best of anybody in the tournament. Cuadrado is crushing and Ospina is a rock in goal.

CAN'T WAIT for Brazil-Colombia.

Just checked an old predictions thread to make sure that I mentioned Colombia pre-tournament as my team to make a surprise run.

Honestly, wouldn't shock me if they beat Brazil. Rodriguez has played the best of anybody in the tournament. Cuadrado is crushing and Ospina is a rock in goal.

CAN'T WAIT for Brazil-Colombia.

Hulk SMASH Ospina!!! ;)

Just kidding. Brazil got thru today by sheer providence. Chances of that happening twice are slim, and I don't see them dominating Colombia.

FWIW, I thought Sanchez may have lost the game for Chile. How many potential late opportunities did he waste by trying to dribble around near the 18-yard box? There were a couple of times he could have tapped out to the wing and allowed for a cross into the box. Instead, he dribbles in traffic and loses possession. When the clock is ticking down like that and you have Brazil on their heels, you have to crank some on goal. It's no time to dink around and try to find the perfect angle.

One thing I've noticed watching this WC is that going into a shell and trying to "prevent" a goal means eventually you're going to give one up. I don't understand why teams keep doing this. Allow another team to just pump crosses into the box and shots on goal and eventually one will go in.

:) Too bad.

Couldn't have happened to a better person. Marquez is an absolute jackass.