Filling the "no sports" void | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Filling the "no sports" void

Lost by 5 points to a last minute touchdown. Was supposed to lose by 10.5 so small victories. I really need to load up on DB’s next year

Lost by 14 to the #22 team in the country 11 point underdog to #21 tomorrow.

Didn't let up any sacks, my freshman LB was player of the game, too early to tell if I made the right decision at QB or Rb yet

Didn't let up any sacks, my freshman LB was player of the game, too early to tell if I made the right decision at QB or Rb yet
My SR RB needs to redeem himself this next game 2.8 ypg is going to cut it, I was hoping to lean on my run game as my defense is terrible and my QB threw 28 picks last year.
Luckily game one my pass game was solid.

My QB was solid, 24/40, 223 yards and a TD. RB was decent 21 rushes for 129 yards at 6.9 yards a rush. Defense suffers due to only 4 DB's tho and they get tired

My QB was solid, 24/40, 223 yards and a TD. RB was decent 21 rushes for 129 yards at 6.9 yards a rush. Defense suffers due to only 4 DB's tho and they get tired

Prolly too late to change positions, but can you stick a LB or WR in as a filler DB?

You win your first basketball game?

Won by 22. 1 point dog for tomorrows game. How'd you make out?
Won by 14 and am favored by 4 tomorrow.

It’s nice having the games in the morning, gives me something else to look at while I’m supposed to be working.

Won by 14 and am favored by 4 tomorrow.

It’s nice having the games in the morning, gives me something else to look at while I’m supposed to be working.

Ha, there ya go. When I'm not drowning under a past due report, I would spend the first hour of my day or so messing with these. While I'm waiting for my coffee to bring me to life lol

Prolly too late to change positions, but can you stick a LB or WR in as a filler DB?
i can but i am deciding whether its prudent to do that or not. they would probably suck but they at least would give someone a rest. and i could do a bit of 5 DB playbook

i can but i am deciding whether its prudent to do that or not. they would probably suck but they at least would give someone a rest. and i could do a bit of 5 DB playbook

I forget what it does to the player, but I'm pretty sure there's an impact. Maybe Game Instinct and Work Ethic take a hit, can't remember

I forget what it does to the player, but I'm pretty sure there's an impact. Maybe Game Instinct and Work Ethic take a hit, can't remember
Work Ethic actually goes up but some other stats go down lol

Just switched my worst/least played LB. only a 28 DB but its a breather for my DB's

I'm up 23-7 at half
Dude from Ursinus has a stacked team, winning 48-0 at half and won 65-0 the week before.
He has 6 RBs that are equal or better then my best one on my team...

I'm up 23-7 at half
Dude from Ursinus has a stacked team, winning 48-0 at half and won 65-0 the week before.
He has 6 RBs that are equal or better then my best one on my team...
17-17 for me. My streak continues of another special teams touchdown. This time it we a Punt Return TD. I got a mini Devin Hester on my hands

Down 21-6. Up against #12 tomorrow, then I finally get to play my first unranked team lol. I know I've mentioned this, but who the hell scheduled this OC line up ...

Wk 1 @#22
Wk2 #21
Wk3 @#21
Wk4 @ Unranked
Wk5 @#22
Wk6 PAcuse
Wk7 #13
Wk8 freaking Kaiser
Wk9 @ Unranked
Wk10 @#1
Wk11 Unranked
Wk12 @Unranked