First time tailgating questions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

First time tailgating questions

I appreciate all of the feedback SO much! This has been so helpful. Right now we are deciding between Manley or buying a single spot at Harrison lot (still a few passes on sale online).. my last question if anyone would know this would be what the bathroom situation is at North Manley lot? I know a particular question, but gotta plan ahead with little kids with little bladders coming along!
footballgf so where did you park?

Pretty sure North Manley has porta potties. You might even be able to find an indoor bathroom there too.

I appreciate all of the feedback SO much! This has been so helpful. Right now we are deciding between Manley or buying a single spot at Harrison lot (still a few passes on sale online).. my last question if anyone would know this would be what the bathroom situation is at North Manley lot? I know a particular question, but gotta plan ahead with little kids with little bladders coming along!
There are 2 bathroom options at North manley. (Keep in mind it’s technically called the Comstock lot now)
1. There are a couple orange port-a-potties in the grass strip right next to the road.

2. The Art building (brown brick building next to the melo center) is usually open for any #2’s that may be required. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom