Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning

Just my two cents: Participating in the tailgate is in integral part of the reason why we go through the efforts. It is a way to meet new folks and reaquaint with old friends.

UPDATE!!!

Group Ticket pricing:

20-49 People: $30/ticket (regular $45)
50-99 People: $25/ticket
100+ People: $20/ticket

Also, they are working on booking tailgate locations that may be available for purchase along with group tickets...More to come on this!!

UPDATE!!!

Group Ticket pricing:

20-49 People: $30/ticket (regular $45)
50-99 People: $25/ticket
100+ People: $20/ticket

Also, they are working on booking tailgate locations that may be available for purchase along with group tickets...More to come on this!!
I know it's early in the process, but do you have any idea what the time table is for when you'll a firm count on ticket numbers and when the order will be placed. I'm not asking for a specific date. Do you think it will be sometime in the summer, preseason, etc?

I know it's early in the process, but do you have any idea what the time table is for when you'll a firm count on ticket numbers and when the order will be placed. I'm not asking for a specific date. Do you think it will be sometime in the summer, preseason, etc?

Best guess right now is Jun-Aug time frame. Maybe a bit earlier, doubt it would be later than Aug. When I get a firmer date/window I will update here.

Deadline Dates:

Soft deadline: 15 Jun 2013
- Would like to buy the tickets no later than this date. I will purchase the tickets and you can reimburse me.

Hard deadline: 1 Aug 2013
- May be able to get more tickets after this, but no guarrantee they will be with rest of group

Deadine to send me money: 1 Sep 2013
- I will PM each of you my address for you to send a check

Consider dates soft for the moment and will firm them up when I get firm information/updates from FSU.

I would like 5-7 tickets. Will solidify bewtween now and deadline.
We would be interested in tailgating
We would be able to assist with setting up for the tailgate.
We would be able to bring a couple of tables, coolers and pop-up canopy. We could also bring some food and drink items as well.
We would need a parking pass.

I would like 5-7 tickets. Will solidify bewtween now and deadline.
We would be interested in tailgating
We would be able to assist with setting up for the tailgate.
We would be able to bring a couple of tables, coolers and pop-up canopy. We could also bring some food and drink items as well.
We would need a parking pass.

Got it! Thank you and look forward to meeting/seeing you!!

Guys...AirForceOrange needs about 10-15 more commitments and then he can request 50 tix and everyone's tix cost will go down to $25 each...a friggin bargain. I expect SU to charge at least $50 per tix. I think he plans to cut it off not too much higher than 50-60 tix. We'll be going here every 2 years so it is cool that AFO is setting us up with an "in" to the FSU tix office. FL/GA/AL and SC Cuse fans should jump on this.

I ran into TexanMark and Jarhead last night in Atlanta and they reminded me about the FSU game. Put me down for 3 tickets. I'll bring whatever's needed, but most likely some type of party food. I would need a tailgate parking pass too.

Put me down for 7 tickets and 2 parking passes. We'll bring a grill, canopy, and Spiedies. I can't promise on set-up support if it's a noon game (3 teenagers), but will definitely support if it's later.

Put me down for 7 tickets and 2 parking passes. We'll bring a grill, canopy, and Spiedies. I can't promise on set-up support if it's a noon game (3 teenagers), but will definitely support if it's later.

Gotcha down...thank you and look forward to meeting you!!

I ran into TexanMark and Jarhead last night in Atlanta and they reminded me about the FSU game. Put me down for 3 tickets. I'll bring whatever's needed, but most likely some type of party food. I would need a tailgate parking pass too.

Got it...thanks and look forward to meeting you!!

Haven't made any trips to Tally lately, so haven't posted any reviews on restaurants lately. However, just bought a motocycle (never drove before; mid-life crisis kicking in) and Mrs. AFO and I plan on riding a bit and may make at least a trip or two to Tally on the bike. Will post info when/if we do!!

Right now it's looking like we may have to fend for ourselves concerning parking spaces. However, we may be able to get access to areas to purchase/rent (i.e. baseball party deck, indoor practice facility, etc.) to "tailgate" at/in. This may not include parking. Still working with POC at FSU, so hopefully more and better information to come. Will continue to post updated information as I get it, in this thread.

Right now it's looking like we may have to fend for ourselves concerning parking spaces. However, we may be able to get access to areas to purchase/rent (i.e. baseball party deck, indoor practice facility, etc.) to "tailgate" at/in. This may not include parking. Still working with POC at FSU, so hopefully more and better information to come. Will continue to post updated information as I get it, in this thread.

We could always plan on the Leon County Civic Center for parking or check out this site which mentions where the Gator fans usually tailgate:

http://www.gatortailgating.com/news/tailgate-gt-tallahassee-fsu-game-191112

Some churches in the area charge for gameday parking. I wonder if you contact this one (http://freshfireworshipcenter.com/) and see if they have gameday parking and would allow us to purchase in advance if they do.

Bump

AFO has a ticket contact with FSU and should be able to get a group of Cuse fans better seats than what SU will get.
My whole family is located in and around Florida. I have confirmed the need for 9 tickets with 2 parking, with another 4 tentative with 2 additional parkings. (Most likely will attend but not confirmed)

My whole family is located in and around Florida. I have confirmed the need for 9 tickets with 2 parking, with another 4 tentative with 2 additional parkings. (Most likely will attend but not confirmed)

Thank you and updated the listing on the 1st page. Look forward to meeting you and your family.

OK!!! We have now hit the magic number of 50 tickets!! So we are now in the $25/ticket range. Would be really cool to hit 100 tickets!! Still got some time left to reserve tickets and parking!!

Again, in regards to parking, we/I may have to find own and not get parking through the FSU ticket office. However, I will work on that and let you know how much parking will cost. Estimate at the most $20 per spot, but hoping to get it down less than that with a group purchase. Parking is not cheap around Tally on game days due to the limited amount of parking available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom