Flynn Finds New Home | Syracusefan.com

Flynn Finds New Home

Is this the same league Devo played in? (To lazy to look up) Whatever. Wish him well. Stay healthy.

Best of luck to Jonny, hope he can get his explosiveness back and find a way back into the league. Either way, glad he's continuing to make a living with his basketball talent.

Is this the same league Devo played in? (To lazy to look up) Whatever. Wish him well. Stay healthy.
Devo played a more prominent role in New Zealand, but also played half a season with this exact team in Australia before moving on to Turkey.

I guess Jonny wanted to get as far from the NBA as possible.

More likely: he wanted to take the most lucrative deal, and get into a situation where PT abounds and potentially play his way back into the league in some capacity.

Best of luck to Jonny, hope he can get his explosiveness back and find a way back into the league. Either way, glad he's continuing to make a living with his basketball talent.

I think it goes beyond the explosiveness issue which is the least of this issues. He needs to actually play, refine his game, work on his bball IQ/shooting, etc.

According to the interweb, the max salary is about $181,000. I'd be surprised if Europe couldn't trounce that. Australia is sweet though.

According to the interweb, the max salary is about $181,000. I'd be surprised if Europe couldn't trounce that. Australia is sweet though.

Probably to late in the game for Europe he is lucky to get this gig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom