Football board is a delusional... | Syracusefan.com

Football board is a delusional...

Dumpster fire. Wait, what?

In all fairness, that looked like a dumpster fire to me. The ACC has to be embarrassed about the complete ineptitude shown by both teams in that game. I can't imagine SU has ever looked worse in a 2 TD win.

In all fairness, that looked like a dumpster fire to me. The ACC has to be embarrassed about the complete ineptitude shown by both teams in that game. I can't imagine SU has ever looked worse in a 2 TD win.
You really thought the D was bad?

Most not knowing the first dadgum thing about football...wait.
That's right Uncle Rico! I saw one of them had NCState last in their ACC rankings right after our win. LOL! If not for some horrendous calls in the NCSTATE Clemson game the Wolfpack had a very good chance of winning that. But all of a sudden they are terrible?

That's right Uncle Rico! I saw one of them had NCState last in their ACC rankings right after our win. LOL! If not for some horrendous calls in the NCSTATE Clemson game the Wolfpack had a very good chance of winning that. But all of a sudden they are terrible?
They're pretty bad, but we won so who cares?

You really thought the D was bad?

The D looked fine when they weren't handing out free first downs on punts and 3rd & long situations. If NC State had anything resembling a credible offense... I'm not sure we would have looked so good.

I'm not trying to trash the team. They won. That is awesome. My point is that it is probably not a game to use as the shining example to gloat about how great the team is, which is how this conversation started.

My point is that it is probably not a game to use as the shining example to gloat about how great the team is, which is how this conversation started.

Lol. I'm pretty sure OP wasn't gloating about how great we are. He was having fun with some ridiculousness that has taken place on this side of the fence after a couple losses. No biggy. Go Orange

The funny thing is we know nothing about the football team 6 games in. We lost 3 games to ranked teams(some close) and beat 3 bad teams. I don't think they are a well oiled machine but the hope is there.

When the basketball team beats Colgate can we post the same thread on the football board?:bat:
Anyway can't wait for basketball to be on tv again.

The Colgate basketball team would have a decent shot to beat the NC State football team on the gridiron from what I saw yesterday!

The Colgate basketball team would have a decent shot to beat the NC State football team on the gridiron from what I saw yesterday!
So our defense had nothing to do with that? NC State was a bad out of bounds call from taking the lead over Clemson in the second half of their game. Secondary (for the most part) stopped blowing assignments everywhere and our Front 7 is legit.

I can't imagine SU has ever looked worse in a 2 TD win.

This whole sentence is confusing. A win is a win, especially a 2 TD win. Who cares if it's ugly? We had 362 yeards rushing on 40 carries. Pretty damn good. Plus, our D was bringing it in the 2nd half and straight up smacking people.

I just don't think there is a need to be negative after a win. That's all.

Same here, plus the NFL really ruins you for college FB, where-as I find the opposite is true for the NBA.
I always here people putting down the NBA as a product but when you look at the ratings, attendance and retail sales it has surpassed MLB as the clear second to the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom