Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

We have an Assistant Wide Receiver Coach.

Redd has spent his life coaching football at all levels, most recently serving as the Head Coach for the Gridiron Football League’s St. Louis Stampede. Prior to his time in St. Louis, Devin Redd spent multiple years coaching at the college level with the University of Toledo, Seton Hill, and eventually, Rutgers University where he spent two seasons coaching Running Backs and as an Offensive Analyst. Additionally, he spent time working in the NFL under Head Coach Brian Flores with the Miami Dolphins and Kevin Stefanski with the Cleveland Browns.

View attachment 234391
Reed has also coached at St Frances Academy and Calvert Hall College. I think he is going to be our DMV guy…..

Sorry if this has already been answered, but aren't teams only allowed so many coaches? How does that work in a transition like this? Can we exceed the max number and have our legacy coaches coaching the bowl game with the new coaches out on the recruiting trail? Is this something the NCAA realizes just happens during these transitions?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but aren't teams only allowed so many coaches? How does that work in a transition like this? Can we exceed the max number and have our legacy coaches coaching the bowl game with the new coaches out on the recruiting trail? Is this something the NCAA realizes just happens during these transitions?

Yes they are allowed X amount but schools go around that with "annalists".

After his Park interview I would not be surprised to see Paul back with the program in some capacity.

Heck they could give him a Boeheim like role.
JB was not happy about how P was let go.

Probably the one thing Gross was right about was taking the football program in a different direction

If you’re referring to me I’d love to see where exactly I even gave my “input”. There was a lot of talk of Brown bringing Underwood on as WR coach and now it seems Johnson is staying on, was interested in what changed. Also this is a fan message board, you’re going to hear input from alot of people that aren’t Fran Brown himself.
My comment was not who he might bring in because of connections but who the board feels he needs to bring in to be successful in their mind and vast football experience.

dang.. DeLeone comes back to help out from afar.
main-qimg-b09d65a401605f419b7d68c05e8e13e8-lq

Can someone superimpose George DeLeone, Mac and P into this?

Sounds like Nick Williams is going to Louisville, not here.
From what I'm reading on socials, which is always true as we know, Deion misspoke.

Lville has a defensive line coach-- Mark Hagen, brand new to the program.

Looking at his resume it looks like the defensive backfield is his specialty.
Maybe once you look past his 15+ combined years as defensive coordinator in college AND the NFL

From what I'm reading on socials, which is always true as we know, Deion misspoke.

Lville has a defensive line coach-- Mark Hagen, brand new to the program.
Oh good! And in this case I embrace social media and it’s truth telling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom