Fran Brown @ Syracuse Crunch Game Tonight

BVille44

All Conference
IMG_5467.jpeg

Do our hockey teams wear that jersey?
They definitely should

Sorry, the hockey nut in me forced me to correct that. lol

It really looks awesome though. :)
Have never heard the term “hockey sweater” before. Are you saying hockey teams where sweaters when they play games?

When hockey first started, they were actually woolen sweaters that were worn. That's why traditionally they are called hockey sweaters. Now it's sort of interchangeable with calling it a jersey... but I grew up with them being called sweaters.

I wasn't really trying to bust chops, I just love the term.

1711839226977.gif

Did anyone go see him talk at century club tonight? I was there for something else He was talking downstairs

Did anyone go see him talk at century club tonight? I was there for something else He was talking downstairs
I attended the event and Fran is even more genuine in person than he is on TV. He spoke about the S&C program, recruiting, NIL, Spring practice, team rules, and a number of other topics before opening it up to Q&A. He was then joined by Marlow Wax, Joe Cruz, Enrique Cruz Jr., and Derek McDonald for dinner.

I have gone to luncheons and other events with every head coach from Coach P forward and I have never heard a speech like the one I heard tonight.

My wife & I then had dinner with Enrique Cruz Jr. who is an amazing young man. We talked about his family, football, and where to get good Puerto Rican food in Syracuse. After dinner we talked about the new S&C staff and he showed everyone at the table his before & after photos. We could not believe anyone could change that much with just two months of weight training.

I attended the event and Fran is even more genuine in person than he is on TV. He spoke about the S&C program, recruiting, NIL, Spring practice, team rules, and a number of other topics before opening it up to Q&A. He was then joined by Marlow Wax, Joe Cruz, Enrique Cruz Jr., and Derek McDonald for dinner.

I have gone to luncheons and other events with every head coach from Coach P forward and I have never heard a speech like the one I heard tonight.

My wife & I then had dinner with Enrique Cruz Jr. who is an amazing young man. We talked about his family, football, and where to get good Puerto Rican food in Syracuse. After dinner we talked about the new S&C staff and he showed everyone at the table his before & after photos. We could not believe anyone could change that much with just two months of weight training.
Thanks for the report, did they have the tenderloin at the CC?

Im so mad I didn’t rsvp. This season needs to start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom