Francesca absolutely killing Nova for rushing the court yesterday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Francesca absolutely killing Nova for rushing the court yesterday

"They were probably all drugged up and the girls are probably all tramps. The kids these days..."

"They were probably all drugged up and the girls are probably all tramps. The kids these days..."
"Yeah...next thing you know they'll start dancing, and touching their naughty parts! Now who can we blame for all that....."
images

I find these discussions really funny. Well, not that funny since I can't handle Francesca for more than like 30 seconds, but still ... Let's end this discussion by all agreeing on one thing: If you're 20, you've had a few beers and you feel like running onto the court ... have at it. seriously, who the f cares? If the SU students wanted to rush the floor after beating Colgate, I wouldn't really care -- give me a few beers and I'll join in. So pointless.

You are doing well. 20 secs with Francesca is about my limit.

That is not to say he is does not know his stuff. He does in certain areas. College BB is not one them. He uses tricks to disguise his deficiency, such as ranting about rushing the court. Any excuse to avoid exposing that he knows diddly about college BB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom