Francis new podcast | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus to Creighton not UW. Interesting.
Numbers game is the issue for Marcus and Washington. Hop has three PG's that are underclassmen and is mainly focused on closing out this class with big men. Creighton has recruited Marcus harder than the other schools on his final list.

Easiest dollar I've ever parted with. Thanks for all your insight over the years. You make me a better 'Cuse fan.

flint.jpg

See some notes re: $1. It's easy to up the ante. Just click on the contribution amount - it's editable. Dean won't mind if you do, and he fully deserves it ;)

No real feel for that situation yet to make a pick. Still gonna be a dog fight for him regardless if UK offers or not.

Hi Francis, from what I've been told , currently it is between U Mass and U Conn, however very good chance he waits until next spring to commit.

Keep up the great work, really liked your analysis on one of your recent pods on several guys , especially Marek, I see a lot of Toni Kukoc type potential, just like I see potential for DBaze to be a better player/version then Lamar Odom.

Hopefully Marek adjusts quickly to life in the USA, tremendous potential, agree he needs at least 15 pounds of muscle and a lot of time with the training staff, I do see him hitting stride early Jan. He has incredible athletic abilities .

OK, I just joined out of pure aggravation. I am pretty sure it will be worth my while. But regarding this person Francis, I can't help but quote from Hamilton, "yo, who the is this?"
Huh?

Huh?
I don't know who you are! You are certainly highly esteemed on this board, and I look forward to listening to your podcast and reading your material. If you are supposed to remain anonymous, that's OK, but I am ignorant about your identity. I have a terrible Fear Of Missing Out.

The quote from Hamilton was supposed to be a compliment, but if you don't know Hamilton then you wouldn't know that. No offense intended at all, my friend.

I don't know who you are! You are certainly highly esteemed on this board, and I look forward to listening to your podcast and reading your material. If you are supposed to remain anonymous, that's OK, but I am ignorant about your identity. I have a terrible Fear Of Missing Out.

The quote from Hamilton was supposed to be a compliment, but if you don't know Hamilton then you wouldn't know that. No offense intended at all, my friend.
Francis has been with us since, I think, Julius Hodge. Could have been another. He is really tuned in to the east coast HS/college scene.

Ok thanks, got you and yes I'm very familiar with Hamilton. To your question, I dunno what to say. I've been posting here for around 16 or 17 years and you have nearly 5,000 posts and have been a member since 2011, but somehow you don't know who I am? I guess I'm whatever you want me to be then lol.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, got you and yes I'm very familiar with Hamilton. To your question, I dunno what to say. I've been posting here for around 16 or 17 years and you have nearly 5,000 posts and have been a member since 2011, but somehow you don't know who I am? I guess I'm whatever you want me to be then lol.
I am not in with the in crowd. And sometimes I space out for a while. I kind of thought that your website was written by Jekelish, but I must be thinking of someone else. I had read of people praising your podcast but I don't recall your posts. But then, I can barely recall my own posts!

I think I wanted you to be Billy Edelin. :)

Thank you for understanding. My prior post was poorly worded.

Now, dammit, where is Taurean?

Status
Not open for further replies.