Francis new podcast | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Francis new podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teasing will make them intrigued to subscribe. :)
You gotta give them enough to want more. I heard Dana White say "pay per view killed boxing"...thats why he puts the smaller (and still some good fights) on tv for free...the free fights keep a huge population of people interested and builds the customer base instead of making all of it pay per view and killing it.

OW Episode 27 | Otto's World on Patreon
New pod for my Patrons. Lots of heat on this one to satisfy you guys for awhile.;)
images-1.jpeg

so weird..the TT story plays just fine for me but the episodes aren't. I keep only getting a refresh button

so weird..the TT story plays just fine for me but the episodes aren't. I keep only getting a refresh button
Not sure what the issue is on your end. Haven't heard anybody else with that problem.

Please be careful! I don't post very much if at all. I have been a member here for a long time. Just like getting info etc. I currently live in Arlington, TX. I'm a chef. I grew up in Binghamton, was born in Syracuse. Was a season ticket holder from 88-96 with my dad and Grandma. After culinary school I worked at LaDour Francaise in 2002-2003 and was able to see every one of the home games during that magical season and decided then I saw it all and moved Texas to be closer to family. When I was growing up my family every weekend got our haircuts at Joseph Ginuizzi's place in shoppingtown mall. Not sure of the spelling but he was president of the harwood club and gave me and my dad tickets. We ate every gameday at Grimaldis and saw many players and rival coaches there.

I love all your info, I have signed up for Patreon! Love your info! Please stay safe! Huge weekend with Carey and Bazely!! Go Cuse!! Cuuusssseeeee Nation!

Please be careful! I don't post very much if at all. I have been a member here for a long time. Just like getting info etc. I currently live in Arlington, TX. I'm a chef. I grew up in Binghamton, was born in Syracuse. Was a season ticket holder from 88-96 with my dad and Grandma. After culinary school I worked at LaDour Francaise in 2002-2003 and was able to see every one of the home games during that magical season and decided then I saw it all and moved Texas to be closer to family. When I was growing up my family every weekend got our haircuts at Joseph Ginuizzi's place in shoppingtown mall. Not sure of the spelling but he was president of the harwood club and gave me and my dad tickets. We ate every gameday at Grimaldis and saw many players and rival coaches there.

Oh and my dentist growing up was Sonny Spera, with to this day I still keep in touch with!!

Francis, I'm leaving Fort Myers in the morning. Don't tell me that you are going to stay and stick it out through Irma. Be safe no matter what you do.
If you don't mind me asking, which part of Ft. Myers do you live? My family and I also live in Fort Myers and we are staying put for the storm. We've got a week or two worth of supplies and will be finishing our final preparation in the morning.

If you don't mind me asking, which part of Ft. Myers do you live? My family and I also live in Fort Myers and we are staying put for the storm. We've got a week or two worth of supplies and will be finishing our final preparation in the morning.
Fort Myer Shores
We have three dogs that suffer badly in the normal summer storms on Fort Myers. We are trying to avoid the potential affects of the hurricane on them.

Fort Myer Shores
We have three dogs that suffer badly in the normal summer storms on Fort Myers. We are trying to avoid the potential affects of the hurricane on them.
Be and stay safe.

Fort Myer Shores
We have three dogs that suffer badly in the normal summer storms on Fort Myers. We are trying to avoid the potential effects of the hurricane on them.
Gotcha, I get that completely. I wouldn't want to be near the shores either, I'm in Gateway so we are about 20-30 miles from the coast.

Thank you and same to you both on the roads, and wherever you may end up going.

Did you just tell yourself to be safe?
I think it was probably meant for me since I'm not leaving the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.