Frank’s trip | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank’s trip

the hilarious thing is dude is a point guard...supposed to be the headiest guy on the team...and he thinks he can do some crap like that in a prime time ESPN ACC tourney game against Duke...and against Zion no less, and it wouldn't be noticed.

I don’t think he really cares.

If nothing else, we all get to see that Jay Williams is a complete fraud.

I don’t think he really cares.

If nothing else, we all get to see that Jay Williams is a complete fraud.

let's just imagine the outrage that would be occurring on this board right now if a duke player tried to trip one of our guys and the refs didnt call anything. the website would collapse from the traffic.

Frank not the sharpest of the bunch. If he could play on offense like tonight, but stop with the dumb mistakes then we could go far. Unfortunately there ain’t no changing his brain now. He is what he is. A 2 that was forced to play point his whole career.

Jim Boeheim: There was no trip out there. There was nothing there. Trying to manufacture something out of nothing.

Said he’d talked to Frank, looked at the tape

Wonder if he had seen video of it before that comment or if he was just taking Frankie Goes to GraysonWood's take on it.

Wonder if he had seen video of it before that comment or if he was just taking Frankie Goes to GraysonWood's take on it.

Just heard it on the radio. he said he'd looked at the video. he called it a "bump". That's not a bump, Jim. His denail makes us look even worse, (not that i feel sorry for Duke).

let's just imagine the outrage that would be occurring on this board right now if a duke player tried to trip one of our guys and the refs didnt call anything. the website would collapse from the traffic.

I think you replied to me by accident. This has nothing to do with what I wrote.

I just said that I don’t think Frank cares.

2 good games from him and Buddy without Tyus

JB's youngest boy is a very good shooter but an average player. He's too slow and gives up more points than he scores. Otherwise, good for a freshman. Teams run to where he is to score. And he's a turnover machine not unlike Carey but at least you can enjoy Carey's speed.

I also hope he learned something about running his mouth.

Buddy was running his mouth? When?

I'll politely say that I disagree with the rest of your post.

JB's youngest boy is a very good shooter but an average player. He's too slow and gives up more points than he scores. Otherwise, good for a freshman. Teams run to where he is to score. And he's a turnover machine not unlike Carey but at least you can enjoy Carey's speed.

Edit: Not picking on him too much I hope. I have grandchildren older than him.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Buddy was running his mouth? When?

I'll politely say that I disagree with the rest of your post.

So what if he's an average player. A true Frosh who is an average player in a top league is a hell of a basketball player.

You really can't be this big a jerk , Can you? Buddy has given us so much more than we could have expected. His defense has imp[roved as the season has gone on as has his ball handling.

Just heard it on the radio. he said he'd looked at the video. he called it a "bump". That's not a bump, Jim. His denail makes us look even worse, (not that i feel sorry for Duke).

completely unnatural move. the body just doesn't move that way in it's normal motion vs what you see in feet tangling in the NFL with receivers and D backs.

the hilarious thing is dude is a point guard...supposed to be the headiest guy on the team...and he thinks he can do some crap like that in a prime time ESPN ACC tourney game against Duke...and against Zion no less, and it wouldn't be noticed.
he's a shooting gaurd. so is tyus. so is buddy. so is hughes. so is gerard. so is goodine.

personally, i don't care about the "trip" - first of all he didnt cause any harm - zion didnt fall or even stutter - no harm no foul - second - zion yelling and 1 on every single shot he took was annoying af. third duke is just annoying af - so i really don't care and it didnt bother me. the oshae elbow was way worse imo...

if he is punished at all it will just show how much of a farce ncaa has become.

tomorrow there will be more H0T Takes on "the trip" as the talking heads on ESPN will claim such an incident is just another reason why Zion should never have returned to play college.

tomorrow there will be more H0T Takes on "the trip" as the talking heads on ESPN will claim such an incident is just another reason why Zion should never have returned to play college.
After his play against us tonight, I wish he had taken that advice

I'm not sure but I'm probably in the minority but I think the punishment should be severe. Like no NCAA tournament severe. Not for Frank. That was really nothing. For Jay Williams. His comments with regard to Grayson Allen and Frank Howard have to be shown and he needs to go. He doesn't add much anyway

I'm not sure but I'm probably in the minority but I think the punishment should be severe. Like no NCAA tournament severe. Not for Frank. That was really nothing. For Jay Williams. His comments with regard to Grayson Allen and Frank Howard have to be shown and he needs to go. He doesn't add much anyway
Read through his Twitter replies. He’s clearly thin skinned because he’s getting destroyed on a Twitter post that’s him responding to people destroying him on the original tweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom