Frank Howard Suspended | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

Because you agree to abide by a Student-Athlete Code of Conduct when you accept a scholarship.

Punishment is swift and sure.
This isn't the nineteen hundreds. They control the gateway to a career in the NBA. Is this "code" enforced fairly and evenly against all of the student athletes at Syracuse University.

poppies.jpg

why can't they just say what it was?

my guess it was for the "trip" and he will be back if they win...which is just ridiculous.
Then why did they suspend him a week later?

why can't they just say what it was?

my guess it was for the "trip" and he will be back if they win...which is just ridiculous.
Starting to think that too, but if that is the case the team should have been notified immediately so tgey could prepare. That decision would be and AD decision, not an ncaa decision and would be a huge blunder to wait until the day before to notify the team

The ncaa’s dropped their effort cooperating with the fbi in anticipation of this tasty news.

Since we just got busted for not following our own drug policy I really feel confident saying I don’t think Howard failed a drug test.
He had to violate some other NCAA rule.
It's an SU rule..it's in the press release

Whatever it is - there probably was no burden of proof. Frank was red handed and probably gave the proof right to the AD via a behind the back pass or his favorite - the alley oop.
My real point on this is that the old people who run the athletic department are totally unaware that an undefined allegation in the age of the internet is the worst thing possible. The need to rethink this policy as I believe it could lead to litigation.

Forget the trip. The ACC already announced they weren't doing anything. SU isn't going over that with both JB and Frank saying it wasn't.

My real point on this is that the old people who run the athletic department are totally unaware that an undefined allegation in the age of the internet is the worst thing possible. The need to rethink this policy as I believe it could lead to litigation.
Stop please. FERPA laws prevent the AD from saying the allegations publicly.

Robert Traylor.
I was thinking of Mitch McGary, who we played against in the 2013 Final Four. At the tourney a year after that, he tested positive for marijuana and was suspended.

I didn't read all 14 pages but is there any chance he went out last night and did something that violated Mormon rules. They are in Utah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom