Frank Howard Suspended | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

Man i could go on a blazing rant jumping on my previous posts, but doesn't feel like the right thing to do

However, This is the type of thing that stays w/ you/brands you for the rest of life, hope for Frank's sake/ future life post SU that it's not that bad, although i can't imagine how he can come out of this looking ok, was trying to think well if it was steroids or test/school or smoking weed or who knows - it all stinks

UNLESS we move on and play next weekend -
Let's Do It For Johnny!

had a feeling it was juice

This hurts the team of course but we have a better starting lineup without him in it in my view. Frank the tank strikes again!

If Frank failed a drug test he is done fo the season.
It’s not going to cycle out of his system within a week.
Frank would have to had to smoke the joint while in Charlotte till Sunday.

Maybe he did it a while back and this was his first test - we don't know.

If Syracuse only tests before NCAA events then that would imply Frank has been on something for most or part of the year.
Whether it’s PED or a drug.
It makes no sense for Syracuse to pla semantics. If Frank failed a drug test he is done for his career why Syracuse doesn’t rule him out completely makes no sense.

The last page of this thread is wrong.
Any rumors you hear keep them in PM. I can say what is being said is not accurate and fair to Frank.

days like this are gold for the "i know but can't tell" crowd. I really wish there was a pay site so they can jo over who's got the best source.

Last edited:
Maybe he did it a while back and this was his first test - we don't know.
Marijuana cycles out after a week unless you smoke literally every day.

PEDs cycle out after 10 days. It’s why they are put in on a cycle.

If Syracuse only tests before NCAA events then that would imply Frank has been on something for most or part of the year.
Whether it’s PED or a drug.
It makes no sense for Syracuse to pla semantics. If Frank failed a drug test he is done for his career why Syracuse doesn’t rule him out completely makes no sense.

The policy is 3 games

Now we follow the useless policy.

Until last weekend the majority of the board thought we were better with Tyus and Buddy. I get it, we’re down a body, but there are still games to be played and we can win without Frank. His play in the ACC tournament was an outlier this year.

So we only test at the end of the season?
If Frank failed a SU drug test it makes no sense for Syracuse to call it an indefinite suspension.

If they felt he was in range of passing, traveling him makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom