Frank Vogel | Syracusefan.com

Frank Vogel

Yes! It seems people are finally speaking out against all this flopping thats taken over the NBA. Zach Randolph ripped the Clippers for flopping before Game 6 on the Doug Gottlieb show saying Reggie Evans always flopped around and Blake did it sometimes but ever since CP3 showed up they just flop all the time following his lead. The Heat flopping is so pathetic because half the time its Lebron getting thrown 10 rows into the crowd by a point guard as if thats remotely possible.

Vogel is getting his answer. 11 fouls on Indiana so far, and only 4 against their opponent.

$15,000 query for Vogel.

Terrible charge called on Barbosa. Three Pacers starters with 2 fouls, and another with 3.

Vogel is getting his answer. 11 fouls on Indiana so far, and only 4 against their opponent.

$15,000 query for Vogel.

If I'm the Indiana ownership I pay that fine for him

I dont know how the game was officiated yesterday but I do know that the statistic out there shows the Heat got into the penalty on an average of 4-5 minutes into each quarter. Im so sick of the Heat. Its not even the Lebron- superteam bravado anymore, its the fact this team flops around like little girls ALL THE TIME. I had the game on at work but couldnt really follow, I do know everytime I looked up they showed someone on Miami falling from a phantom Pacer player. Loved Stern's remarks...please do something.

Its the old Coach K school of thought...rather than giving up a lay in, stand still, give yourself up and make the refs make a call. Other teams would be wise to install it into their philosophy. I love when our guys stand in and take a charge.

Its the old Coach K school of thought...rather than giving up a lay in, stand still, give yourself up and make the refs make a call. Other teams would be wise to install it into their philosophy. I love when our guys stand in and take a charge.
Theres a difference between stepping in and taking a charge and flopping. The Heat flop on offense, flop on defense, flop on charges, flop during timeouts, flop in the postgame and flop in the afterparty. I swear, its like the kids from the movie Chronicle are telekinetically throwing them around.

Theres a difference between stepping in and taking a charge and flopping. The Heat flop on offense, flop on defense, flop on charges, flop during timeouts, flop in the postgame and flop in the afterparty. I swear, its like the kids from the movie Chronicle are telekinetically throwing them around.
Two thoughts.

1. Chronicle was a pretty good movie. Really enjoyed it.

2. A while back on the board someone posted something about a Duke player flopping, might have been Scheyer, and wondered if it was so ingrained in him that if a coed came and patted himeon the back on campus if he'd go flying into the bushes, throwing text books and college ruled notebook paper everywhere. I remember spitting soda on to my screen reading that.

Stern had some quotes about it, he claimed he wanted to start fining people for flopping a while back but he got talked out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom