Fran's Game 8 Press Conference | Va Tech | Syracusefan.com

Fran's Game 8 Press Conference | Va Tech

Oronde Gadsden II will play on Saturday.

Yasin Willis appears to be questionable with a high ankle sprain.

Justin Barron is best suited as a linebacker and believes he has NFL talent at the position.

Marlowe Wax isn't 100% but says he should be healthier this week.

Brown says he told Emmanuel Ross and Justus Ross-Simmons they need to step up.

Last edited:
Arnold and Mr Drummond.
Episode 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Oronde Gadsden II will play on Saturday.

Yasin Willis appears to be questionable with a high ankle sprain.

Justin Barron is best suited as a linebacker and believes he has NFL talent at the position.

Marlowe Wax isn't 100% but says he should be healthier this week.

Brown says he told Emmanuel Ross and Justus Ross-Simmons they need to step up.
No way am I expecting Willis to play. The replay of his injury looked bad. I'll be surprised if he's back for Miami.

nothing...

they need better players
Absolutely. We will be in tough shape the rest of the way with this group. If they don't step up, Kyle will be in the same situation trying to throw with 3 defensive line men in his face, scrambling to get out of their reach to get the ball to some one.

If I am the VA TECH D coach I'd play it exactly the way Pitt did, 3 up and the rest of the D playing back for McCord's shorter passes over the middle and in the flats. With our receivers covered he has no one to throw to and is either sacked or has to throw the ball out of bounds.

Not having adequate protection for our QB we go right back to Baber's teams with lousy protection for the QB. Not really looking good if the O line can't protect and can't provide space for Allen or whomever steps up if he can't go . Could be a long second half of our season. Hope I am wrong.

No way am I expecting Willis to play. The replay of his injury looked bad. I'll be surprised if he's back for Miami.
Would be rough for Hart to blow his redshirt because of all this but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom