#freeBoeheim | Syracusefan.com

#freeBoeheim

Shark58

BANNED
Make it trend

giphy.gif

There will be a family of four in the section behind the Syrscuse bench tomorrow all wearing orange #freeboeheim t-shirts.

Pics of the shirt?

There will be a family of four in the section behind the Syrscuse bench tomorrow all wearing orange #freeboeheim t-shirts.

maybe I'll make one up for next weekend at MSG, but I prob wont be in such good seats

hell don't even have tix yet

I hope the Ncaa doesn't see it, they may give us the death penalty.

You Should bring one for John Thompson Jr...you know he'll be asked to comment on the rivalry and the Boeheim suspension :)

JT Jr wearing a #FreeBoeheim shirt today would do more for the SU v. GU rivalry that anything could ever do. It would serve to take some of the acid out of the relationship. And that's to GU's benefit.

They are the one's that need to sell more tickets and not SU.

How does one order these shirts? I have gone to the webpage, but cannot find the shirt.

I saw it, but not on JOC. Instead, a certain other poster was rocking it, sitting next to Saint Joyce right behind the bench. Go BB!

I dont know who she was, but she looked marvelous
snl-billy-crystal.jpg

I saw it, but not on JOC. Instead, a certain other poster was rocking it, sitting next to Saint Joyce right behind the bench. Go BB!

May I ask who she was?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom