Class of 2014 - from those in the know who are our biggest targets in 2014 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 from those in the know who are our biggest targets in 2014

dinno28

Scout Team
and who are we most likely to get a commit from... I'd like to know who to watch for this spring and summer ...

Whitehead, Kaleb Joseph, Okonoboh, Ben Bentil, Vaughn Jakeenan Grant, And a couple others like Dion Wiley, Stanley Johnson and Crig Victor but I dont see us getting them. Im sticking with Mccullough, Joseph, and Okonoboh as the class we get.

Whitehead, Kaleb Joseph, Okonoboh, Ben Bentil, Vaughn Jakeenan Grant, And a couple others like Dion Wiley, Stanley Johnson and Crig Victor but I dont see us getting them. Im sticking with Mccullough, Joseph, and Okonoboh as the class we get.

Joseph is being coveted by the big boys too... You still think we get him?

I'd still like SU to recruit Arinze's brother if only to possibly have Obokoh, Okonoboh and Onuaku clogging the lane in our Triple Tower set. To make it even better we'd have Chin Obokoh and Chin Onuaku with Goodluck in between! Rakeem Christmas might as well be called John Smith his name is so ordinary.

My gut feeling is we end up with a 3 man class of McCullough, goodluck, and then Joseph/whitehead as paulie mentioned. I wouldn't mind that class at all. It'd fill all of our needs and fill them with impact players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom