187FC977-3CF5-4BD9-B00E-3ABCDFA47080.jpeg

Thats it, time for a uniform thread.

For Maryland:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

Nate Wellington

4 Games in, who has used up their Red Shirts?

Is Mikel Jones the only one thus far?

After WMU:

4 games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

1 game:
Joe Rondi
Geoff Cantin-Arku

After WMU:

4 games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

1 game:
Joe Rondi
Geoff Cantin-Arku

I was gonna post those 4 guys, have seen each of them every game.

Here’s hoping Dino can release the hounds in the 2nd half vs HC, so we can get a look at guys like Courtney & Jawhar, finally.

After Holy Cross:

5 games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

2 games:
Joe Rondi
Geoff Cantin-Arku

1 game:
Jawhar Jordan
Adrian Cole
Aman Greenwood
Courtney Jackson
Drew Tuazama

so if Tuazama doesnt play again this yr does that satisfy is 1/2 a game penalty or does he actually have to play again for the penalty to take effect.

so if Tuazama doesnt play again this yr does that satisfy is 1/2 a game penalty or does he actually have to play again for the penalty to take effect.

He has to sit the 1st half against NC State to satisfy the penalty.

Think of it as a MLB starting pitcher who gets a 5 game suspension. He wouldn't have played in 4 of the 5 games anyways.

Then Drew Tuazama was playing wide receiver.
Tuazama imo Is not playing just because of who we have in front of him but he is a monster and there’s a future star no doubt in my mind. No with tuazama and Kingsley Jonathan at the ends Again in my opinion have the potential to be better than Coleman and Robinson as a pair. So the future looks very bright there in my eyes and in most I’m sure. Thank you very much

After NC State:

5+ games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

3 games
Geoff Cantin-Arku

2 games:
Joe Rondi

1 game:
Jawhar Jordan
Adrian Cole
Aman Greenwood
Courtney Jackson
Drew Tuazama

After NC State:

5+ games:
Mikel Jones
Lee Kpogba
Matthew Bergeron
Luke Benson

3 games
Geoff Cantin-Arku

2 games:
Joe Rondi

1 game:
Jawhar Jordan
Adrian Cole
Aman Greenwood
Courtney Jackson
Drew Tuazama

Geoff Cantin-Arku looks like he's going to finish out the year. I like his aggressiveness. He an Richards really like to hit people.

Geoff Cantin-Arku looks like he's going to finish out the year. I like his aggressiveness. He an Richards really like to hit people.
I wish he wouldn’t though. Seems like he will add a lot less this year on specials than what he would add in him being a great starter in his 5th year.

I wish he wouldn’t though. Seems like he will add a lot less this year on specials than what he would add in him being a great starter in his 5th year.
Yes.

I like that he might be more game ready to take over a starting LB spot next year. We graduate 2 seniors LBs yet again. Can't worry about 5 years down the road anymore.

I like that he might be more game ready to take over a starting LB spot next year. We graduate 2 seniors LBs yet again. Can't worry about 5 years down the road anymore.
I strongly disagree. I'm tired of hearing about depth issues.

Part of the depth issues exist because we burn redshirts on guys that don't contribute beyond special teams for a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom