Frustrating loss but | Syracusefan.com

Frustrating loss but

Marsh01

Living Legend
It was a perfect storm we got hit with. No Fab which was going to be a challenge. You cant just replace a guy on a dime when you have been playing with the same lineup all season. Tough to adjust to that. We played one of the worst offensive games I can ever remember. They made pretty much everything and got just about every call.

And we still almost came back. Very curious to see how we come out on Monday. I think that will tell everyone how this season will progress going forward.

I am disappointed but its not the end of the world.

I agree, Marsh...but if Fab is done for the year, cue Chicken Little.

I agree, Marsh...but if Fab is done for the year, cue Chicken Little.

Oh no doubt Iommi. No doubt. Lets hope for the best. Need a miracle.

Do you really think we need a miracle? Yikes. I know what's been said but that doesn't give me much hope at all. :(

Do you really think we need a miracle? Yikes. I know what's been said but that doesn't give me much hope at all. :(

Dealing with what they are dealing with, I would think so. Not a 1980 USA Hockey miracle but...

Nah, he will not be done for the year, there is too much to lose $$$, if they don't allow him to play. A Final Four run brings in donations and applications. Besides Nancy lets everyone in why try to uphold some sort of academic standard.

I think Tuesday will tell us more. No way we handle Gates inside on Monday.

Let Gates get his 19 and 10. Just defend the 3 better and put the ball in the hoop.

Nah, he will not be done for the year, there is too much to lose $$$, if they don't allow him to play. A Final Four run brings in donations and applications. Besides Nancy lets everyone in why try to uphold some sort of academic standard.
Get real if you think the University works like that.

Get real if you think t doesn't they need a ton of cash for the move to the ACC where is that coming from? Besides why do you put players in classes they can fail the academic advisor needs to steer guys like Fab to the right courses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom