FSU Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Attendance

No. I’d prefer the front runners stay home instead of tearing the program down which does as much damage.
I’m sorry but that makes no sense. What are some examples of them tearing the program down. You know what tears it down? Our offense not scoring anything. You turn fans into diehards with wins like NCST. You lose them with games like ND and Pitt

It is military appreciation day. I’m in Florida and can’t make this one, but I did spend $40 to sponsor two veteran/active duty tickets. An idea for those who can’t make it. Help a veteran and the team at the same time.

I’m sorry but that makes no sense. What are some examples of them tearing the program down. You know what tears it down? Our offense not scoring anything. You turn fans into diehards with wins like NCST. You lose them with games like ND and Pitt

Front running fans, and we have many, do nothing but sit there and bitch and complain about this coach and that coach and this player and that player. Except when they’re getting up every 20 mins to get another beer. They aren’t there to support the team. They’re front runners.

Front running fans, and we have many, do nothing but sit there and bitch and complain about this coach and that coach and this player and that player. Except when they’re getting up every 20 mins to get another beer. They aren’t there to support the team. They’re front runners.
Their money helps the AD just as much as the next guy. If you would rather syracuse have less money then idk what to say

But we need those people in the Dome to create the atmosphere needed to win and grow the program.

FSU will obliterate us. They have a very good Oline with solid running backs. This will be more of the same…expect them to pound us on the ground and get 5+ yds a carry. They also have the best dline in the ACC so i expect them to manhandle our Oline. Even if Shrader is healthy for this one, this one might be ugly. I think it’s the toughest game left in the schedule, I actually like our chances more against Wake.

Probably Sean Tucker’s last game in the Dome, he deserves a sellout but that won’t happen. Hopefully a decent crowd.

Why, where’s he going?

I hate my friends telling me at the end of the year that they were right and I was wrong, and that SU will always suck.
Sounds like you need new friends. God that would be annoying.

FSU will obliterate us. They have a very good Oline with solid running backs. This will be more of the same…expect them to pound us on the ground and get 5+ yds a carry. They also have the best dline in the ACC so i expect them to manhandle our Oline. Even if Shrader is healthy for this one, this one might be ugly. I think it’s the toughest game left in the schedule, I actually like our chances more against Wake.
I can’t see them getting obliterated at home. They can definitely get beat, but they will keep it close-ish. FSU hates TheU and love dancing all over their graves. In playing Syracuse next they will celebrate extra hard tonight. Again, I can see FSU winning but I don’t think they will blow us out. I hope I’m right.

I tend to agree but Here’s the way sports work. Figure out how you think next week will go. Ready? It will go the opposite of whatever thought you just envisioned.

a210c512-ca39-4453-94df-b266097928a8_text.gif