FSU Attendance | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Attendance

I bought tickets to this game a few weeks ago hoping to take part in a full house atmosphere since I could make the others.

Just gonna be more gray benches. Sigh.
Could still make a push for over 40k

Probably our lowest attended game of the year or does it being the final game help move the needle?

Probably our lowest attended game of the year or does it being the final game help move the needle?
I have to think it will be well ahead of Wagner. I was at that game and it was dead.

We are still a 6-3 team, this is a marquis opponent, senior day, primetime. I'd say we somehow manage ~40K announced and 34 in the building. Hoping I am low.

DFF76E0E-2E1C-4EF9-A6E0-D6EDD0E081AB.jpeg
These guys will be there. Lol

It will be interesting which players make the senior walk.
Don’t all the seniors generally take the walk? I would think guys who came in together would walk together even if one is coming back for a 5th year. They’ve earned that right so I wouldn’t write off everyone with eligibility left as gone.

Don’t all the seniors generally take the walk? I would think guys who came in together would walk together even if one is coming back for a 5th year. They’ve earned that right so I wouldn’t write off everyone with eligibility left as gone.

Dino has only seniors and players who intend to leave early walk

I have to think it will be well ahead of Wagner. I was at that game and it was dead.

We are still a 6-3 team, this is a marquis opponent, senior day, primetime. I'd say we somehow manage ~40K announced and 34 in the building. Hoping I am low.
We’re well ahead of Wagner, I’m guessing from current map we’re looking at 40ish. Give or take 2 k. The low price is 28 . The Wagner, Purdue, UVA we’re under 15. The selling fast icon is showing on stub hub. Those are good signs.

Dino has only seniors and players who intend to leave early walk
So if a guy has a 5th year avail but hasn’t announced Dino won’t let him walk ?

So if a guy has a 5th year avail but hasn’t announced Dino won’t let him walk ?

Not sure on undecideds…how many do we even have?

I think tickets will be sold but if the temps drop the no shows will be high. The 8 PM in my opinion hurts the crowd for this game.

I wish him luck. I am not nearly as confident in his prospects as I was earlier this season.
it's called having your entire lower body injured and taped up like a mummy, he is going to get drafted, not as early as projected when the season started but he will and when he is healthy again, he is going to be a really good NFL player. the kid is special, between being a living mummy and a regressing OL, he has no prayer at the moment

it's called having your entire lower body injured and taped up like a mummy, he is going to get drafted, not as early as projected when the season started but he will and when he is healthy again, he is going to be a really good NFL player. the kid is special, between being a living mummy and a regressing OL, he has no prayer at the moment
Oh i get it. I'm just wondering how much his stock will be impacted.

That said, I still dont get why Neal wasnt drafted so I cant read this stuff at all.

Not sure on undecideds…how many do we even have?

Out of eligibility:
Devaughn Cooper
CJ Hayes
Eric Coley
Aaron Bolinsky
Darius Tisdale
Dakota Davis
Andre Szmyt

On pace to graduate with eligibility left:
Mikel Jones
Garrett Shrader
Jason Simmons, Jr
Anthony Queeley
Isaiah Johnson
Kevon Darton
Anthony Red
Carlos Vettorello
Matthew Bergeron
Chris Bleich
Mark Petry
Jakob Bradford
Isaiah Jones
D’Marcus Adams
Caleb Okechukwu

10 year plan:
Chris Elmore

Oh i get it. I'm just wondering how much his stock will be impacted.

That said, I still dont get why Neal wasnt drafted so I cant read this stuff at all.
oh his stock will be affected you are dead on about that, they can't ignore the struggles he has had, understandable though they are.

Many players say it’s not where you get drafted, but what you do once you’re in the league. There are risks to both sides; leave now and get less money if drafted lower or stay and possibly get drafted higher but risk injury before being drafted.

Either way injuries can happen at anytime but the safest financial move I would assume would be to take the immediate money now.

Mikel Jones
Garrett Shrader
Jason Simmons, Jr
Anthony Queeley
Isaiah Johnson
Kevon Darton
Anthony Red
Carlos Vettorello
Matthew Bergeron
Chris Bleich
Mark Petry
Jakob Bradford
Isaiah Jones
D’Marcus Adams
Caleb Okechukwu

My guesses on those who won't be here next year, either voluntarily or involuntarily:

Mikel Jones
Garrett Shrader
Jason Simmons, Jr
Anthony Queeley
Isaiah Johnson
Kevon Darton
Anthony Red
Carlos Vettorello
Matthew Bergeron
Chris Bleich
Mark Petry
Jakob Bradford
Isaiah Jones
D’Marcus Adams
Caleb Okechukwu

My guesses on those who won't be here next year, either voluntarily or involuntarily:

Mikel Jones
Garrett Shrader
Jason Simmons, Jr
Anthony Queeley
Isaiah Johnson
Kevon Darton
Anthony Red
Carlos Vettorello
Matthew Bergeron
Chris Bleich
Mark Petry
Jakob Bradford
Isaiah Jones
D’Marcus Adams
Caleb Okechukwu
I’m guessing Chris Bleich moves on. He’s getting a masters already.

oh his stock will be affected you are dead on about that, they can't ignore the struggles he has had, understandable though they are.

Probably the wrong thread for this discussion and people are very sensitive to this topic but I can see him still being there into the 4th round. I don’t think more than 1 or 2 RB’s will be drafted in the first round. Then with his season (for right or wrong) and questions about pass catching plus blocking ability I don’t see him in the first 3 rounds. But who knows with these things. It only takes one team to really love him and draft him high. And it only takes a whole league to only look at this season as an indication he’s not a top guy.