FSU Game Thread | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread

timkay99

All Conference
Boy, FSU's WR's and skill guys are making our LB's look like they are running in quick sand.

FSU is good enough. Make them actually do something. So sick of getting screened to death. Watch us try it this drive for disastrous outcomes.

I believe oof is a good phrase to use right now.

It's the price we pay for blitzing. This offensive series should tell us a lot.

Why defer?
It has to do with the thought that if this game is even close at half-time, we can keep momentum by scoring first possession of the second half.

highly unlikely, but you never know.

personally I think it would have been wiser to try and shut the crowd up by scoring on the first drive, but who knows.

I usually prefer deferring but in this game, give the kids a chance to have the all not losing at least once. Does it really matter who gets the all out of the half down by 30?

That drive didn't scare me, it's just our defense having no clue how to stop screens...again.

Need to put a drive together so the D can rest and regroup

Sent from Droid DNA

well that was an ugly throw to a wide open guy in the flat... yikes

we have no shot, they are going to play punt block D and dare hunt to throw the ball

Message to Syracuse Fans: Please don't give worked up over this. We simply aren't in their class...especially at their house.

This season is bizarre. We look very solid against team similar to us talent wise but we literally can't even keep it close for a quarter against anyone with more talent than us...assuming this FSU game goes as it seems to be going.

Message to Syracuse Fans: Please don't give worked up over this. We simply aren't in their class...especially at their house.
Well seeing we had zero chance going in i am ok with this. Just no injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom