FSU Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Trying not to get blown out

The coaches have zero confidence in GS passing ability
Flipped the field that run might have kept us in the game if we lose yards or have a turnover and the punt stinks its over.

FSU is kind of sleepwalking hopefully Travis turns it over.

Beck ain’t terrible.

Shrader is a below average throwing QB. And by below average, I mean FCS level.
Hard to believe when last year through the first 6 games he was the top QB in the ACC and in the top 5 in the country. Did he forget how to play or is there maybe an issue with the whole offense ie. scheme, talent, blocking, etc.?

I’m ready to move on from Shrader. I appreciate how he plays, and his toughness. He just isn’t a QB that can win you games against better competition. Good teams take away his legs, and his arm is not there. Not a more likable player than him, so I hate that reality.

Flipped the field that run might have kept us in the game if we lose yards or have a turnover and the punt stinks its over.

FSU is kind of sleepwalking hopefully Travis turns it over.

So the coaching staff thinks when we drop GS back to pass there is a higher probability he turns it over than actually completes the pass ???

Hard to believe when last year through the first 6 games he was the top QB in the ACC and in the top 5 in the country. Did he forget how to play or is there maybe an issue with the whole offense ie. scheme, talent, blocking, etc.?
Arm doesn’t look the same to me.

SMH that looked like a bad and lazy steal attempt in a b-ball game…..you can’t do that in a football game.

Gah! Our defense deserves better than whatever this is.

Seriously if we wanna be serious, we know what we need to do to clean this mess.
I have a feeling it won’t matter. Late Coach P, GRob, Shafer, Dino….it’s all the same. I have a feeling the next guy will be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom