FSU Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it won’t matter. Late Coach P, GRob, Shafer, Dino….it’s all the same. I have a feeling the next guy will be too.
Marrone not in that list.

First downs 5-14
Total yards 106-361

Hilarious this is only -14 (as of 2 mins ago)

I’m ready to move on from Shrader. I appreciate how he plays, and his toughness. He just isn’t a QB that can win you games against better competition. Good teams take away his legs, and his arm is not there. Not a more likable player than him, so I hate that reality.
We don't have a better QB on the roster. That is the problem. CDRW isn't going to be the QB next year so no sense wasting reps on him either. Gotta get through this stretch and be prepared to win half of the 50/50 games.

4-1 down the stretch or it's Chesney/Lewis time. We look unprepared and overwhelmed against competent football teams. The Army game was a bad sign that I forced myself to overlook.

We don't have a better QB on the roster. That is the problem. CDRW isn't going to be the QB next year so no sense wasting reps on him either. Gotta get through this stretch and be prepared to win half of the 50/50 games.
I suspect we go after a QB in the portal.

FSU has done nothing.. the D just has no way to generate any pressure so all these slow long developing plays work.

on offense Shrader is playing so poorly and if he cant run his lack of any arm leaves us with little we can do.

Hard to believe when last year through the first 6 games he was the top QB in the ACC and in the top 5 in the country. Did he forget how to play or is there maybe an issue with the whole offense ie. scheme, talent, blocking, etc.?
Umm….Anae?

I can’t think of anything much scrubbier than trying to get in fights at minor league sports games.

That guy is pure CNY mouthbreather.
Dollar beer nights out in Auburn back in the day were lit.

Marrone not in that list.
Well, for 3 years of his tenure, he was.

The last year was good though.

I give him an asterisk because he took over the worst program in the country and actually improved things. Who knows where things would’ve went if he stayed though. Dino also had one good year.

what do we have 1 pass all day more than 5 yds down field in the air? no wonder we have no room to throw

Give Carlos a chance. The books been out on Shrader since Purdue. He cant beat good teams with his legs as they dont respect him as a passer

Probably won’t help, but can’t hurt to try at this point. This game is over anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom