FSU hires Willie Taggart | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FSU hires Willie Taggart

Babers on their short list. Get your popcorn ready.

Where you seeing that? I don't doubt he's the type of offense that Oregon would want to run but i'll be surprised if Oregon reaches for a coach w a sub 500 record. It'll take a leap of faith for that to happen.

as someone that really dislikes T A&M I think it's going to be really funny when they end up with just a bunch of 8 win seasons like they had under Sumlin.

I simply don't think Jimbo is that great of a coach and he's losing all the connections and advantages that he had in Florida.

Where you seeing that? I don't doubt he's the type of offense that Oregon would want to run but i'll be surprised if Oregon reaches for a coach w a sub 500 record. It'll take a leap of faith for that to happen.

Phil Knight is just aching to give millions of dollars to a coach who's 8-16 in his last two seasons.

DJUalNoX0AAbU5a.jpg

Taggart is going to leave Oregon after one year? Wow.

Phil Knight is just aching to give millions of dollars to a coach who's 8-16 in his last two seasons.
Weird OT coincidence. I met Phil Knight just over a week ago. Toured his new home in Palm Springs with him. He was a nice guy and at least for the 30 or so mins I spent with him, was not an egomaniac.

Wish you'd asked him to include Syracuse in his next birthday hoops tournament!
Ha! Met him on the 21st. Think the tournament started a day or so after that. Didn’t realize he had a tournament until after I had met him.

Not Oregon. FSU.

Taggert is a good coach
He is basically the 3rd Harbaugh son.
He rebuild Western Kentucky.
He rebuild South Florida.
He was cleanly up Oregon.

If I were Oregon you got Kevin Sumlin right there. Give him a high buyout.

I’ll never understand when coaches do this. They could take the time to thank their former team and the commitment the kids gave to them. Don’t get that at all when it happens.

I’ll never understand when coaches do this. They could take the time to thank their former team and the commitment the kids gave to them. Don’t get that at all when it happens.
There was just an article saying that if Jimbo stays the players would boycott or leave, not sure I would care to call a team that felt that way.

Boy that sounds painfully familiar ... although it's done and buried and I don't want to talk about it any more. ;)

Doug sent an email didn’t he? I mean, it was something...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom