FSU hires Willie Taggart | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FSU hires Willie Taggart

There was just an article saying that if Jimbo stays the players would boycott or leave, not sure I would care to call a team that felt that way.

And just wait until the new guy comes in and cleans house. There will be a lot of FSU kids on the pavement.

The decommitments have already started.
I'm sure. What I was implying is that a lot of those disgruntled FSU players, who refused to play for the existing coach, may find that the new coach isn't so enamoured with their awesomeness, and may send them packing.

Doug sent an email didn’t he? I mean, it was something...

We'll always have the Pinstripe Bowl

casa.png

I'm sure. What I was implying is that a lot of those disgruntled FSU players, who refused to play for the existing coach, may find that the new coach isn't so enamoured with their awesomeness, and may send them packing.

Yes, but the new early signing period, in just a few weeks, may take a lot of talent off the market. A new coach may just have to deal with what was left him until next recruiting class. Then he can start the house cleaning.

Jimbo Fisher's legacy at FSU will be very interesting. Something of note: He was 27-1 with Jameis Winston and 56-22 without. From Danny kannell on Twitter.

Babers on their short list. Get your popcorn ready.
Ridiculous. The only place Dino's name has come up for any of the high number of openings is on this board. He was mentioned early in one article with 20 others regarding Tennessee despite never being considered (when half the country has been). FSU is pretty much focused only on minority candidates and Dino's name has not even been included as article filler. Dino is in the best place for him and either makes it happen here or it never happens for him.

"As of yet..."
Something is zooming right over my head here. Was Taggart's contract extension at Orygun actually signed or was it just an offer by them to extend his contract?

Oregon got screwed sheesh. That's why they always hired from within the family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom