FSU hires Willie Taggart | Syracusefan.com

FSU hires Willie Taggart

I wonder where it went sour between Jimbo and his players.

Charlie Strong would only make far too much sense

FSU should jump on the Lane Train, he's so much fun.

If Fuente's name keeps coming up, it has to be just for leverage in getting a raise/extension. I don't see why he'd want to leave Blacksburg. You have a built in DC who's one of the best in college football and will never leave until he dies. You have facilities, fan base, brand, recruiting area.

I still hate them though.

FSU should jump on the Lane Train, he's so much fun.

If Fuente's name keeps coming up, it has to be just for leverage in getting a raise/extension. I don't see why he'd want to leave Blacksburg. You have a built in DC who's one of the best in college football and will never leave until he dies. You have facilities, fan base, brand, recruiting area.

I still hate them though.

no crazy pressure either

I wonder where it went sour between Jimbo and his players.

Well, just go back to that BC game on national TV where FSU player's were disinterested, gave no effort and were laughing it up while getting crushed. I'd say if it wasn't before that, certainly that was the straw...we really blew a huge opportunity to get them (since the 60's) but failed miserably even with them free falling and in complete disarray. :(:mad:

I hope fsu pulls the carpet our from under nebraska and kicks the big 10 into a ditch while they’re down.

Schiano would be so much fun... ;)

One wonders how much Taggart like Oregon.
If the family prefers Florida then he'll likely never have a better opportunity.

Sumlin would be interesting. A head coach swap would seem to be very rare.

Well, just go back to that BC game on national TV where FSU player's were disinterested, gave no effort and were laughing it up while getting crushed. I'd say if it wasn't before that, certainly that was the straw...we really blew a huge opportunity to get them (since the 60's) but failed miserably even with them free falling and in complete disarray. :(:mad:

I wouldn't say failed miserably, we lost on a missed FG at the final gun and Dungey played the entire game on one leg. With that being said, it was a hell of a chance to beat them and it didn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom