FSU opens -2.5 over Cuse... | Syracusefan.com

FSU opens -2.5 over Cuse...

What would the spread have been pre-season? +28? Amazing. This is a massive opportunity - a win at FSU!?!?! WOW. Hope it's a great week of practice and the boys get to bed early Friday.

What would the spread have been pre-season? +28? Amazing. This is a massive opportunity - a win at FSU!?!?! WOW. Hope it's a great week of practice and the boys get to bed early Friday.

last year at home we were a 20-23 point underdog with no dungey though so probably 17-20 with him so id say 24 points

Already up to -4. I figured the early money would flow Nole.

We play at a tempo and go for it enough on 4th down that we seem to break the algorithm... FSU is just not good.

FSU is still playing hard.. once they get behind though.. BC got on top and never gave them big plays.. we need to stay over the top and make them earn pts too.

The book makers are begging people to put money on FSU.

D900E853-1D25-4C1A-BAF2-E1A8E55C84AA.gif
The book makers are begging people to put money on FSU.

Exactly. And they're going for it big time. Take Cuse on the money line or even reverse tease it. Also I never get tired of Admiral Ackbar, but I still think it was weak plot writing that the resistance wouldn't be extremely cautious about committing all of their assets for that attack knowing how cunning the Empire was. They were lucky those Ewoks saved their a$$es.

Last edited:
first time in 25 yrs we have been less than 14 pts dogs to FSU or Clemson.

We were more than a two TD underdog in the Gator Bowl that we won 41-0? That is very surprising to me.

Exactly. And their going for it big time. Take Cuse on the money line or even reverse tease it. Also I never get tired of Admiral Ackbar, but I still think it was weak plot writing that the resistance wouldn't be extremely cautious about committing all of their assets for that attack knowing how cunning the Empire was. They were lucky those Ewoks saved their a$$es.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You geek out on us (appreciated) with the Return of the Jedi analysis, but then refer to the Rebel Alliance as "the resistance" ….
yodasmh2.gif

My Cuse friends,
It is my sad opinion that you will more than likely win the game by double digits.

The majority of people on Warchant think that the coaches have lost the team. If I were a betting person, I would load up on the Orange.

PS... Personally, I hope that I am wrong.

My Cuse friends,
It is my sad opinion that you will more than likely win the game by double digits.

The majority of people on Warchant think that the coaches have lost the team. If I were a betting person, I would load up on the Orange.

unfortunately we do not run the ball or have the OL of BC, so its a better match up for your defense (see the miami game). We just have to hope the tempo works and our defense doesn't have another let down game.

We better come out with our heads on straight and our offense firing unlike Miami, if we're going to have a chance.

My Cuse friends,

As you should.

Personally, I would love to beat FSU at full strength, but I'll take them any way I can get them.