Future Campus Framework Discussion

FloridaFan

2nd String
Possible OT but is there anywhere you can make a donation to the AD? I know there is Boost the Cuse which has the AD discretionary fund but is there a way to give a few hundred bucks to them to use as they wish to help the AD or school in general

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member

Consigliere

All Conference
Possible OT but is there anywhere you can make a donation to the AD? I know there is Boost the Cuse which has the AD discretionary fund but is there a way to give a few hundred bucks to them to use as they wish to help the AD or school in general
I think this is what you are referring to. Previously known as the Athletic Director's Discretionary Fund.

Cuse Athletics Opportunity Fund

orangecuse

All American
Lighten up Francis...learn to relax and laugh a little bit. You are on a message board not a court room.

All that mumbo jumbo and you can't sniff out sarcasm when my post was dripping with it.
Ha, 'dripping with it.' Okay, my bad I guess. For what's worth...since this is a 'message board and not a court room' (nonexistent face to face dialog), maybe use a different font/font size than the standard default one, or, a related emoticon when responding to a post with such "dripping" sarcasm. ;):)

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Does anyone know when the crane will actually start to be used to lift the crown pieces?

Consigliere

All Conference
Guessing they have to finish all the X bracing first.
Confirmed. Pete Sala laid out the steps in his interview a couple of weeks ago.

Sounds like x-bracing and concrete encasement finishes before they start to construct the crown which will start in the fall.

sherrillcuse

Past IGGY Winner and Lifetime Upstater
I cant wait to see the second almost as big a crane on the other end of the dome in the next couple weeks. it will be a sight to see...

It will be in the red circled area...

Attachments

orangecuse

All American
I cant wait to see the second almost as big a crane on the other end of the dome in the next couple weeks. it will be a sight to see...

It will be in the red circled area...
I can't wait for you to change your avatar. :) Unfortunately, that beautiful butterfly - sight to see - has long flown away...to never be seen again. Kills me every time I see a post of yours knowing our caterpillar won't be transforming to that. :):(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom