Future Campus Framework Discussion | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Future Campus Framework Discussion

Possible OT but is there anywhere you can make a donation to the AD? I know there is Boost the Cuse which has the AD discretionary fund but is there a way to give a few hundred bucks to them to use as they wish to help the AD or school in general

View attachment 168330

Should be more like this...
C8B829B6-25F0-4136-ACF4-91A6A89E91B2.gif

Possible OT but is there anywhere you can make a donation to the AD? I know there is Boost the Cuse which has the AD discretionary fund but is there a way to give a few hundred bucks to them to use as they wish to help the AD or school in general

You can choose a specific sport if you want. Or even donate to the cheerleaders.

I think this is what you are referring to. Previously known as the Athletic Director's Discretionary Fund.

Cuse Athletics Opportunity Fund

Lighten up Francis...learn to relax and laugh a little bit. You are on a message board not a court room.

All that mumbo jumbo and you can't sniff out sarcasm when my post was dripping with it.

Ha, 'dripping with it.' Okay, my bad I guess. For what's worth...since this is a 'message board and not a court room' (nonexistent face to face dialog), maybe use a different font/font size than the standard default one, or, a related emoticon when responding to a post with such "dripping" sarcasm. ;):)

Does anyone know when the crane will actually start to be used to lift the crown pieces?

Guessing they have to finish all the X bracing first.

Confirmed. Pete Sala laid out the steps in his interview a couple of weeks ago.

Sounds like x-bracing and concrete encasement finishes before they start to construct the crown which will start in the fall.

I cant wait to see the second almost as big a crane on the other end of the dome in the next couple weeks. it will be a sight to see...

It will be in the red circled area...

Attachments

• dome overhead.jpg
    dome overhead.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 59
I cant wait to see the second almost as big a crane on the other end of the dome in the next couple weeks. it will be a sight to see...

It will be in the red circled area...

I can't wait for you to change your avatar. :) Unfortunately, that beautiful butterfly - sight to see - has long flown away...to never be seen again. Kills me every time I see a post of yours knowing our caterpillar won't be transforming to that. :):(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom