Class of 2025 - G Bonnie Deas (Australia) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 G Bonnie Deas (Australia) Offered

CuseLegacy

GR9vsACa8AAWA36

Bonnie is an absolute gun, significantly superior to the Australians already there and offered. Extremely athletic 3 level scorer, high end defender and rebounder. Needs work on her playmaking and is good but not great from 3.
Hoping the Aussies on our roster help to convince her to join our team. She reminds me of Tiana!

OFFERED> BONNIE DEAS 2025 AUSTRALIA
#8 5' 9" GUARD/ INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE, (SEE STORY BELOW)
ASSETS PER FILM:
DRIVES ARE AGGRESSIVE
ATTACKS THE RIM THROUGH THE PAINT
SAW SOME NICE 3'S
GREAT HANDLE
VERY AGGRESSIVE
LEADER/SCORER

YOUNG VICS STAR IN NBA ACADEMY GAMES IN ATLANTA​

Tayli Dimarco And Bonnie Deas Star In NBA Academy Games In Atlanta​

Bonnie Deas, had an exceptional performance and was instrumental in her team, the Storm, maintaining an unbeaten streak and clinching the championship title. Deas, at only 17, held her own and outshone several older, more experienced players. She was the only player from the class of 2025 on the Storm.

An international breakout was the natural next step for Deas, who has long dominated the Victorian junior pathways. Just last year, she won a championship with Frankston’s Youth League Women, suited up for the Blues’ senior side in the NBL1 South, starred at the National Junior Classic, led Rowville College to the semi-finals of the Australian Basketball Schools Championships, and finally, earned a scholarship to Basketball Australia’s Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Canberra for 2023 and 2024.

Her performance at the Academy Games felt like another big step – she averaged a double-double, leading the event in rebounds (10.0 per game) and steals (3.0) and finishing second in scoring (15.0).

I think shows excellent skills and would be another great CAB recruit if she wants to be in ORANGE!

Hoping the Aussies on our roster help to convince her to join our team. She reminds me of Tiana!
Before we start with the Tiana comparisons, she may be more athletic than our current Aussies, which isn't saying much, and she isn't even close to Tiana's playmaking ability. From what I have seen on film, she has the ability to take the ball to the basket and get into the paint, but she is going to need a really strong supporting cast, she doesn't appear to be the single dominating offensive force that Tiana was.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom