Syracuse hiring Alex Kline as GM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse hiring Alex Kline as GM

Homerun hire if turns out to be official. This is the type of hire I expect. He used to run the Mary Kline tournament for his mom who I believe passed away. Used to be a high level recruiting insider before going to Syracuse. Believe he graduated and went to OKC but could be wrong? He knows the game and was connected and got the info from a ton of big time recruits when he was in high school so he knows the ins and outs of recruiting. Portal and NIL would be new for him, but knowing the game and the in’s and out’s of the process and what kids want and look for is a huge head start. This Is probably my favorite hire so far for the basketball program.

Didn’t he have a hand in Zags Blog too?
Or he wrote for them?
I remember he usually had a lot of stories he was writing?

Homerun hire if turns out to be official. This is the type of hire I expect. He used to run the Mary Kline tournament for his mom who I believe passed away. Used to be a high level recruiting insider before going to Syracuse. Believe he graduated and went to OKC but could be wrong? He knows the game and was connected and got the info from a ton of big time recruits when he was in high school so he knows the ins and outs of recruiting. Portal and NIL would be new for him, but knowing the game and the in’s and out’s of the process and what kids want and look for is a huge head start. This Is probably my favorite hire so far for the basketball program.

100%. He’s not a sure fire hit, but I believe his floor is quite high. I’m a little surprised he isn't finding a different home in the NBA.

Whoa we get a Woj bomb?!

Mind Blown GIF

Bjorn must be kicking himself thinking where he could be right now in life if he had followed Alex’s steps.