Class of 2019 - G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Dyaisha Fair (NY) Transferring from Buffalo to Syracuse

Interesting, Dyaisha changed her avi on her instagram page from Coach Jack and her to a blank.

yesterday
1649185142899.png

Looking at a few of the replies to that tweet, most of them are hoping or speculating that it’s Janiah Barker, a top 5 recruit who decommitted from Georgia.
Barker and the Mississippi St coach are following each other on twitter.

Being local and having your pick of the litter of where you go, I couldn't blame her wanting to go for broke somewhere and a chance at a NC. FLJ will get things turned around I am sure but year 1, even with Fair might have its share of obstacles.

Going to either of those teams would be pointless, she wouldn't get much playing time behind the McDonald's All-Americans, already there.
Kamilla sitting behind Boston for 2 years proves my point.
I was thinking about that watching the Women's Final 4. I'm sure Cardoso had many options. Not sure what she was thinking going to SC.

I was thinking about that watching the Women's Final 4. I'm sure Cardoso had many options. Not sure what she was thinking going to SC.
And even though Staley has 2 championships, she only has 1 player who is a star in the WNBA. And A'ja didn't then and doesn't now play the rough house style employed by Dawn.
When Dawn coached the Olympic team the player who logged the most minutes was Stewie. The only game where they just went inside was the championship game against Japan.
It remains to be seen how effective Boston will be in the WNBA, you can't bull your way inside there, and you can't stay in the lane on defense.
That is a technical after 3 seconds, 1 shot and the ball.

Watch a lot of games this year, ACC, most of the Lady Vols, MAC not just Buffalo, throw in a few Rhode Island, Mich, Baylor, even UAlbany...i guess too many.
Wow! WBB, like Men's LAX used to be, is top heavy. SC being good is spreading it out a bit, but it will take time. The WNBA may be the goal, but it is not a huge money thing, so I would think that winning an NCAA title/Olympics is the main goal. Gotta go where you are going to win.

Wow! WBB, like Men's LAX used to be, is top heavy. SC being good is spreading it out a bit, but it will take time. The WNBA may be the goal, but it is not a huge money thing, so I would think that winning an NCAA title/Olympics is the main goal. Gotta go where you are going to win.
The good players in the WNBA are also the ones who get big money elsewhere.
They also are the ones who play on team USA, and win Olympic gold.

A week ago Fair was 7/8th in portal, now she's 15. Probably more surprises to come.
Bring Cardoso back, add Angel Reese and Fair and we are suddenly a preseason top 25 team.

There are rumors Cardoso is not happy at South Carolina but being part of a NC probably makes everyone happier. I think she used her transfer and be eligible immediately ticket last year so I don't see us landing her.

But if we can get a good center and then get Angel, who was so close to coming here initially, wow, that would be a program changer.

Guessing FLJ is putting a full court press on to get a good center.

Center
Angel Reese
Dysaisha Fair

Get those dominos falling FLJ!

Bring Cardoso back, add Angel Reese and Fair and we are suddenly a preseason top 25 team.

There are rumors Cardoso is not happy at South Carolina but being part of a NC probably makes everyone happier. I think she used her transfer and be eligible immediately ticket last year so I don't see us landing her.

But if we can get a good center and then get Angel, who was so close to coming here initially, wow, that would be a program changer.

Center
Angel Reese
Dysaisha Fair

There is that center from Purdue, Ra Shaya Kyle. Same class as Cardoso, same height, not built as strong, also 5 star but Cardoso was rated higher.

Center
Angel Reese
Dysaisha Fair

Hyman would avg 15 assist a game lol

Baylor is also interested in Fair. BUT, it sounds like she’ll be visiting us this weekend.
What's your source that says she'll be visiting this weekend - I do not see anything relating to her being at SU.

This is spot on. SC and Baylor were really wooing her until others hit the portal.
Not a avid women's bball follower; guessing it's because of her 5'5" height? Is that Mugsy Bogues-esqe?

Not a avid women's bball follower; guessing it's because of her 5'5" height? Is that Mugsy Bogues-esqe?

Nah, that’s not abnormal for a college womens hoops guard, at all.

Tiana is 5’6”.
Alexis Peterson is 5’7”.
Chrislyn Carr is 5’5”, and she was the PG this past season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom